Planning on building a rig for gaming/streaming

Andrei666

hey guys, i am planning on starting streaming games/posting videos on youtube etc. as i live in europe i dont think you guys can give me price advise, just trying to see if what i've been looking for will do the job. so here is my shopping list. i7-4790k 4ghZ cpu, asus maximus vii ranger motherboard, 16 GB of ram hyperx fury, nzxt phanthom case, gainward gtx 970 video card, corsair RM1000 psu, WD purple 2TB hdd, 240 GB ssd from kingston, corsair hydro h110i gt cooler. Also will be buying a 2nd monitor, an benq GL2460 24" 2ms response time, razer blackwidow ultimate stealth 2014, razer kraken pro and a razer goliathus extensed version mouse pad. The mouse ill be keeping my razer naga since in just love it and it still works fine. if your wondering whats my budget, well its around 2000 euros witch all the parts and stuff are total. thanks in advance for any tips or helpfull opinions.

hey guys, i am planning on starting streaming games/posting videos on youtube etc. as i live in europe i dont think you guys can give me price advise, just trying to see if what i've been looking for will do the job. so here is my shopping list. i7-4790k 4ghZ cpu, asus maximus vii ranger motherboard, 16 GB of ram hyperx fury, nzxt phanthom case, gainward gtx 970 video card, corsair RM1000 psu, WD purple 2TB hdd, 240 GB ssd from kingston, corsair hydro h110i gt cooler. Also will be buying a 2nd monitor, an benq GL2460 24" 2ms response time, razer blackwidow ultimate stealth 2014, razer kraken pro and a razer goliathus extensed version mouse pad. The mouse ill be keeping my razer naga since in just love it and it still works fine. if your wondering whats my budget, well its around 2000 euros witch all the parts and stuff are total. thanks in advance for any tips or helpfull opinions.

Where are you from? That will help us to help you.

Hi there @Andrei666!

The rig looks pretty good in my opinion and will do a nice job for streaming. 

The only thing I would change is the HDD because WD Purple is designed or surveillance purposes and it won't be the best choice for a secondary storage location in your build. Instead you can take a look at WD Black, because it is a performance oriented drive and has build-in features like dynamic cache (which optimizes the cache allocation) and no touch ramp technology (the recording head never touches the disk) that will give you faster loading times. It has 5 years limited warranty as well, performs better during multitasking and is also designed to sustain longer heavier workloads and harsher environments, or WD Blue which is meant for everyday computing - very good drive with solid performance and typical power consumption. Here are some links if you want to check them out:

Hope this helps and cheers! :)

If this post helped you, please like and choose it as a best answer.   :)
http://www.wdc.com/en/

@mighty-miro-wd thank you very much for the tip. cheers :D