SSI-CEB Cases (X99-E WS)

Hey guys, I'm planning a build for a processing workstation for astronomical data processing using the CASA program. It relies heavily on CPU performance, so I was planning something based on X99. I have currently settled on the Asus X99-E WS board, however there is a catch. It is an SSI-CEB board, and there is very little (mostly conflicting) information on cases that this board would be compatible with. The PCPartpicker list pretty much narrows it down to anything that will definitely support the form factor, however I've seen people mention using CEB boards in many cases that do not appear on that list.

I was wondering if anyone (preferably with experience) could shed some light on which cases can take this massive board, and maybe some specific recommendations. I was thinking Corsair 750D, NZXT H630, FD Define XL, or maybe a Phanteks one?

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I'm planning a build for a processing workstation for astronomical data processing using the CASA program. It relies heavily on CPU performance, so I was planning something based on X99. I have currently settled on the Asus X99-E WS board, however there is a catch. It is an SSI-CEB board, and there is very little (mostly conflicting) information on cases that this board would be compatible with. The PCPartpicker list pretty much narrows it down to anything that will definitely support the form factor, however I've seen people mention using CEB boards in many cases that do not appear on that list.

I was wondering if anyone (preferably with experience) could shed some light on which cases can take this massive board, and maybe some specific recommendations. I was thinking Corsair 750D, NZXT H630, FD Define XL, or maybe a Phanteks one?

Thanks in advance

SSI-CEB is just an inch longer (wider) than ATX. It's specification is 12 × 10.5 in, Whereas ATX is 12 X 9.6. SSI CEB uses the same mounting holes as ATX, the only problem you may run into, is that it might go over you cable management grommets. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

One of my concerns was the conflict between some of the ATX mounting holes that do not appear in the CEB form factor. Knowing some motherboards don't have proper screw-in standoffs in all the positions, this could create shorting problems in those areas.

I guess I could just cut out the standoff if I have to...