Extremely high temps ?

4,5, and 6 are DEFINITELY too high.

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Way to high, What cooler you got on your rig?

Where are temp sensors 4/5/6 on your mobo? Needs some fixing.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

for cpu is stock cooler

gpu is asus direct cu soo it shouldn't bother it

for airflow, an 8 year old case fan :P

i searched and saw that nuvoton nct9791d is bugged on every temp monitor, but i doubt that

Your second core has a temperature of 10 degrees celcius, not even near your ambient temperature I think. Maybe you temperature sensor is broken, or you could check out another program like RealTemp. Maybe that one will give you some more realistic temps. 

alot of mobo sensors are bugged and that appears to be the case here. 

Lmao, m80 100 is far too high. I'd be comfortable @80 or under.

Sleepy: |  R7 1700@ 3.7GHz (NHD-15) | MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic | GIGABYTE Windforce GTX 1080 | 16GB of RAM | 8TBs of HDD | 128GB SSD| S340 Tempered Glass | XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU | 40" 4K panel, and 3 1080p bois

LOL , NOOBS ABOUT . Those are fake temps , nothing in your computer is 100 C , it's just a temp sensor that's either not connected to anything or is broken . It's quite common . Had one in my pc that was saying -120 C , and another older one that was saying 999 C :D

LOL , NOOBS ABOUT . Those are fake temps , nothing in your computer is 100 C , it's just a temp sensor that's either not connected to anything or is broken . It's quite common . Had one in my pc that was saying -120 C , and another older one that was saying 999 C :D

The temps aren't fake. They are real, kinda. The mobo sensors are known to be bugged like hell. If you check temps under the CPU name, few rows lower, you can see that it sits pretty normal 43C idle.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

My macbook hits 95C when gaming... 

Just saying. 

Also, I would assume those sensors are bugged. Don't trust them. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

Get your hand in you PC and have a feel at any heatsinks.

You'll know when you find the culprit.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III