Can I fit it?

Go to solution Solved by blu4,

I want to game on the thing even with an open sidepanel. Will it perform the same?

Yes, the 970 mini is EXACTLY the same as the big 970s. It's just smaller.

IT'S SO CUTE!

Picture3_w_600.png

Hello guys,
I want to buy a new pc and the only one available(because the pc is going to be provided by my job) is a hp prodesk 490g2(i7-4790/8gb/1TB). My question is can I fit a new psu and an evga gtx 960 4gb in it. I have been trying to find the max size of gpu that can fit in there but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I looked for photos videos or whatever that might help but nothing.

erm, PSU - probably.

GPU - I'd guess no.

I'd suggest getting a new case anyways as that one looks pretty shitty, though if the mobo is non-standard then you might have to replace that too :/

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I had the same though.The thing is I don't want to spend money on a case and motherboard. Or should I?

You can get the 970 mini from Gigabyte, that will fit 10000000000000000000000%.

I want to game on the thing even with an open sidepanel. Will it perform the same?

Get a new PSU. and some new socks while your at it.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400