Help..?

Go to solution Solved by Vendetta,

Hello, so I am trying to get into liquid cooling. But I am not sure if an all in one has everything it needs like a pump or reservoir (specifically the H100i GTX.) So I would like to know if it does or not and if it doesn't, what other kinds do have everything.

Thank you

Say it with me now, ALL IN ONE. One more time now, ALLLLLLL INNNNNN ONEEEEEEE.

You'd think that would be enough but guess not. Yes an ALL IN ONE comes will everything and doesn't need assembly, just installation. You will need to make sure it supports your motherboard socket and will fit in your case.

Hello, so I am trying to get into liquid cooling. But I am not sure if an all in one has everything it needs like a pump or reservoir (specifically the H100i GTX.) So I would like to know if it does or not and if it doesn't, what other kinds do have everything.

Thank you

Thank you

You'd think that would be enough but guess not. Yes an ALL IN ONE comes will everything and doesn't need assembly, just installation. You will need to make sure it supports your motherboard socket and will fit in your case.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

This is  the best post I have read in a while xD

But yes, an All-In-One comes with everything you need. Hence why the term ALL-IN-ONE is used. As hard as that sounds to believe.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Thank you

AIO Water coolers come pre-built with everything you need to watercool your CPU. (Pump, radiator, etc... No reservoir on most AIO coolers as they simply don't need one, they just keep the liquid moving through the tubes and such, and the are not made to be emptied or refilled, though the ones with reservoirs typically are made to be emptied and refilled)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Lol thats really funny and helpful at the same time. Thanks for your help