Headphones not Detecting After Microphone Drivers Installed

breadwinner

Hi guys, didn't get my last issue resolved, but I've been able to live without my video card. 

Now however, I got a Samson C01UPRO microphone (USB). I plugged it in yesterday, and it automatically installed the drivers. Once that was complete, my Sennheiser x320 g4me headphones stopped working. The microphone Jack is still detecting the headsets microphone, however the headphones are not being detected. Tried multiple other headsets with the same result, additionally the headset still works in other devices. Notably, when wearing the headphones, there is audible static if you plus them in to one of the other jacks, say the microphone jack for example. However, nothing when you insert it in to the headphone jack. The Headset does not show as being detected in the playback options, while it's microphone cable does get detected. The jacks I refer to are the ones in the rear of the case, the jacks at the front are not connected. Knowing me, I'd probably break it if I tried to connect them.

Thanks if anyone can help. My user experience is very diminished sans sound.

Motherboard: ASUS p8z77-v

(Specs if relevant)

SNIP

Check you do not have anything disabled in playback devices - and check which are set as default

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Check you do not have anything disabled in playback devices - and check which are set as default

A little update, I installed the latest Realtek drivers, and there is now sound coming out of the headphones. However, it doesn't sound right. It has "speakers" set to default. It doesn't appear to be detecting them as headphones, in either the front or back green jack. 

Headphones no longer show up as an option...

wUFUZio.png