Good wireless speakers for my desktop (BT only)

Rayhaan Jiwani

Hello Forum,

Since I got my new Mini ITX gaming rig, I need speakers for it. I saw some in stores but there audio quality was like real bad. One I was considering was the Logitech Z150, but Bluetooth is gonna be good since I have less desk space anyways. So, I'm not an audio freak but I do want good sound quality for listening to dubstep and stuff but the speakers should not be too huge. The largest I can go will be as big as the Bose SoundLink Color.

Thanks for your replies! :)

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Use a 2.1 speaker.

Have you looked on Sony/Creative 2.1 speakers? Its pretty good.  :)

If you can get a sub underneath your desk, a logitech Z213 might be worth a look.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Well, Everyone I need one only for personal use since we just got a Bose Wave SoundTouch yesterday.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

Get whichever decent/good speaker you like, then get a bluetooth audio adapter. Any wired devices (speakers, headphones) become wireless with the adapter. 

I'd really prefer you people telling me some good models and the less the amount of wires, the better it is.

I'd really prefer you people telling me some good models and the less the amount of wires, the better it is.

The rules of thumb:

- wired is better sounding than wireless. 

- wireless costs more than wired, in the same levels.

A wireless $500 speaker system isn't comparable to a wired $500 speaker system. That's why the people here stick with wired, or if the need of wireless arise, they get a bluetooth adapter. Keeping the quality of wired system, adding the feature of wireless.

If you insist on having a standalone bluetooth speaker, then just browse youtube for bluetooth speakers reviews, and get the one that appeals the most. That's the best way.

I guess I'll just get a Logitech Z200.

I guess I'll just get a Logitech Z200.

yeah those suck

whats your budget

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

About USD20, I know it's less but thats that. Please check whether the product you suggest is available in India (amazon.in and flipkart.com are the e-tailers for reference).