Need help with choice for laptop/tablet

Aetherslime

I am going to use it for photoshoping, codeing and a little videoediting. Maybe some website making. I have bin thinking about a surface or an asus zenbook. Can you guys help me, pleas come with better choices. Can i go for a Surface 3 (not pro).Pleas tell me what specs i should look for as well :)

I don't mean to be rude, so please don't take it as such, but the activities you will be using the computer for are fairly intensive. You simply won't be able to tolerate trying to encode a video using integrated graphics and an atom processor(like with the surface 3). If you want a laptop, then you want a "full" laptop to accomplish the tasks you need. I'm not sure what reasons you have for avoiding the pro 3, but it really is the far better option for your workload.

Moving away from the surface, I don't think the zenbook is what you're looking for either, as again; it's based off a mobile platform...(intel core m, integrated graphics, etc.)

Personally, I'm a fan of the Dell XPS 13/15...great form factor, reputable company, and the price is reasonable for the performance you receive. That being said, i don't work with laptops as much as I do desktops; maybe someone more "mobile-focused" has some differing/better options for you.

I don't mean to be rude, so please don't take it as such, but the activities you will be using the computer for are fairly intensive. You simply won't be able to tolerate trying to encode a video using integrated graphics and an atom processor(like with the surface 3). If you want a laptop, then you want a "full" laptop to accomplish the tasks you need. I'm not sure what reasons you have for avoiding the pro 3, but it really is the far better option for your workload.

Moving away from the surface, I don't think the zenbook is what you're looking for either, as again; it's based off a mobile platform...(intel core m, integrated graphics, etc.)

Personally, I'm a fan of the Dell XPS 13/15...great form factor, reputable company, and the price is reasonable for the performance you receive. That being said, i don't work with laptops as much as I do desktops; maybe someone more "mobile-focused" has some differing/better options for you.

Probably hypocritical, but I thnk the surface pro is a little pricey. Although I am talking about the zenbooks :P

If I was to go for the surface 3 pro, which one should i get. The i5, 8gb ram one?