Best Fan/Rad Orientation for Kraken G10 in case

I plan to install 2 kraken G10s for my SLI configuration but my question is what will be the best orientation possible for my setup is, there is little room between the EVO 212 and fan slot 1. I don’t know if I could place the radiator there, preferably not.

I was thinking of mounting the radiators at fan slot 4 and fan slot 6 since they are the only two slots that are currently empty. I plan to have dual fans doing a push pull configuration for both radiators

What I am worried about is if fan slot 4 and 6 has a radiator installed, there is going to be an increase of hot air in my system which the EVO 212 is going to be receiving. The vrams on my GPU wont be fan cooled because the G10 doesn't accommodate vrams that are on the left, i will have heatsinks installed on the vrams though. 

Only fan slot 1 is exhausting all of the internal air. Should I change the orientation of fan slot 2 and 3 to be exhausting air as well or is there a better way to re-orientate all the fans and place the radiators differently, I don’t mind changing the entire setup.

At this point i am also wondering, besides using the G10 as a gpu bracket, are there any other mounting options? I've seen DIY methods by using zip ties but that's risky considering the zip ties will loosen after a few months. Since my vrams won't be able to benefit from mounted fan from the G10 are there any alternatives?

d68Vx6.jpg

What case are you using?

What specific GPUs?

Have you already purchased the AIOs? If so which?

VRAM is not what you need to worry about, VRMs are what you need to be aware of.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."