First loop, i have some questions

1. What are the best 360mm rads out there?

2. Are 2 360s enough for OC'ed 4790k and 2 980?

3. Can some explain to me what are male and female fittings and quick disconnect and what they do/how they work?

Depends on what kind of fans and noise level you want

Yes, that is plenty

Quick disconnects lets you quickly disconnect items from your loop without water leaking anywhere, usefull for drain/fill port but not required.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

1. all are about the same, difference is in the fin array (low fpi or high fpi). the only ones to stay away from are the aluminum radiators. they need a corrosion inhibitor to keep from gunking the system up.

a single 360x 60 and 240x 60 is well enough to provide low temps and low fan speeds for noise issues.

fittings are deliberate connections, as the qd couplers are meant for removal of devices with minimal loss of coolant. so unless you are not constantly changing parts/devices, standard fittings are a better way to go.

3. Can some explain to me what are male and female fittings and quick disconnect and what they do/how they work?

"Male" and "female" refer to the ends on them. If you think in terms of electrical sockets and stuff.. when you plug your computer in, you put the male end of the computer cord into the female ports on the electrical outlet. Basically male has stuff that sticks out that the respective female port is designed to accept getting plugged into it.