H55 vs EVO vs Seidon

I've been set on the Evo for a while to cool an 8350 and I have a little more money so i was wondering what would keep my cpu cooler, the EVO, the H55 or the Seidon?

EVO: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099

H55  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181029

Seidon  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103179

If you have any suggestions around the same price point that are better that would be appreciated.

Nope won't click those links. H55 performs the best if I am not mistaken. Go for the 212 Evo. 

Nope won't click those links. H55 performs the best if I am not mistaken. Go for the 212 Evo. 

wont click the the bit.ly ones? ill change them to normal if u want its just so it dosent look cluttered

although he might sound stupid for saying that one works best and that you should not get it, he's right get the 212 EVO the h55 is not good for it's price and will perform slightly better than the EVO

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

although he might sound stupid for saying that one works best and that you should not get it, he's right get the 212 EVO the h55 is not good for it's price and will perform slightly better than the EVOWill

Will the H55 perform better than the EVO ? i dont care about the price

Will the H55 perform better than the EVO ? i dont care about the price

If price does not matter go h80 or ever h100 or h110. 

although he might sound stupid for saying that one works best and that you should not get it, he's right get the 212 EVO the h55 is not good for it's price and will perform slightly better than the EVO

Sounding stupid and being stupid are different. Don't mistake them, ya' hear?

wont click the the bit.ly ones? ill change them to normal if u want its just so it dosent look cluttered

I don't click links that I have no idea where they lead. and your links are broke now. 

If price does not matter go h80 or ever h100 or h110. 

I meant within that price range so if the h55 has better cooling performance, i would rather get that than the evo regardless of ppp 

I don't click links that I have no idea where they lead. and your links are broke now. 

I dont know whats going on with the links but u could always copy them or google search them 

I meant within that price range so if the h55 has better cooling performance, i would rather get that than the evo regardless of ppp 

In theory the H55 is the better cooler. Look around I got my H80 for 35 bucks. 

Also, since im a scrub, im going to ask a scrub/common question, Push or pull ? 

What case do you have? The 212 is the best bang for buck, the h55 is best of those. If you have room in your case and money isn't a problem I suggest the nh-d15 or a h100i/h110. The h55 only comes with stuff to mount the fan a certain way so if it's exhaust it's pull and intake, push. Of course you could buy more fans and mounts to make push-pull for the best performance

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

What case do you have? The 212 is the best bang for buck, the h55 is best of those. If you have room in your case and money isn't a problem I suggest the nh-d15 or a h100i/h110. The h55 only comes with stuff to mount the fan a certain way so if it's exhaust it's pull and intake, push. Of course you could buy more fans and mounts to make push-pull for the best performance

The case im getting is the Thermaltake Core V51    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133264&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=   I will most likely put it as exaust

i didn't i said that it MIGHT sound stupid, because if someone told you that something is better than other thing, but to get the worse thing, that sounds stupid, I never said that you were stupid. But if everytime you see the word stupid you think it's aimed at you or trying to insult you then you've got a problem 

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

You're right. I'll correct - him: You were being stupid, not sounding stupid. While the 212 is better for the money, he asked which was best overall and the right answer was the H55. 

Also, please dont be an all-knowing asshole. No one likes that here. Ya'hear?

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

You're right. I'll correct - him: You were being stupid, not sounding stupid. While the 212 is better for the money, he asked which was best overall and the right answer was the H55. 

There you go! See it is all in confidence! Say what you need to say :)

Well every highway that I go down seems to be longer than the last one that I knew about. Oh well..

i didn't i said that it MIGHT sound stupid, because if someone told you that something is better than other thing, but to get the worse thing, that sounds stupid, I never said that you were stupid. But if everytime you see the word stupid you think it's aimed at you or trying to insult you then you've got a problem 

I wasn't inferring you were saying I sounded stupid. I was giving you some friendly advise, look at my username. This is what I do.  This is how I speak. 

Also, please dont be an all-knowing asshole. No one likes that here. Ya'hear?

Not my intent, I do apologize if it was taken in that context. 

Also, since im a scrub, im going to ask a scrub/common question, Push or pull ? 

I have my h80 to pull, I do not think it affects performance to much. 

Since your case fits it, I would suggest getting a 240mm AIO or a NH-D14 or 15(whichever is cheaper). If you don't want to overclocl much then the 212 would probably be the best choice

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

At that price point, you might as well get a PH-TC14PE: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-cpu-cooler-phtc14pe

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.