Redownload Borderlands 2 EVERY SINGLE time I want to play?

RagePoweredGamer

Hello, and thank you for at least reading this. Borderlands 2 is being wrecked on my new computer. I installed it when I built the computer last week, and have loaded it 3 or 4 times since then, and have run it on maxed settings on a 5760x1080 setup at a constant good framerate every time. However, starting today, it won't work. The game loaded, and then when I clicked "continue" it froze on frame 1 of the purple tunnel thing you see when you spawn/respawn. I reinstalled the game, and it ran perfectly. I closed it down properly, let it save and exit to the main menu, and then exited via menu prompts, just to be safe. Now I tried to boot it up again, and I goes THROUGH the purple tunnel, but freezes as soon as my character loads up. 5 times I've had this result, and I've dropped using surround, confined it to 1 monitor, windowed mode, 1360x768 resolution, low settings, still the exact same thing! I'm reinstalling it one more time, because running the "verify integrity of game cache" said that 1 file can't be verified and needs to be re-acquired. I've tried all of the things online, running the "borderlands.exe" file instead of launching it from Steam or "launcher.exe". I'm reinstalling the latest Nvidia driver for my card as I'm typing this. Please help, someone!