buzzing noise from headphones after graphics card upgrade?

littlenezt

hi guys, i want to ask you some question, hope you can understand what im trying to ask because i dont speak english well. 
Okay, i have some weird problem with my pc after i upgrade my graphics card to msi gtx 960 2gd5t oc (i previously use his r7 250x), so after i put my 960, i got some weird buzzing noise through my headphone and my speakers(for speakers i need to turn the volume up then the buzzing noise is hearable) only when i launch a game , when browsing or listening music in the desktop there is no such buzzing noise, and the noise is not coming from the gpu or psu like coil whine. 
I use sound blaster z soundcard btw. I have bring back my 960 to the shop and swap it with another 960 but the buzzing noise is still there, any tips how can i fix this weird noise?

(i have try to remove the soundcard using onboard audio, the noise still there.)

nnnoooooo  :blink:  :(

Look on the bright side: Now you have a reason to sell your sound card, which should still sell for some decent price to a sucker, and use that money to get an external solution.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Coil whine

the graphics card itself dont make any buzzing noise when playing games, the noise only hearable through headset or speakers with maximum volume

Look on the bright side: Now you have a reason to sell your sound card, which should still sell for some decent price to a sucker, and use that money to get an external solution.

but why when i still use my old gtx 460 and r7 250x with soundcard theres no such buzzing annoying trololing noise  :wacko: