Best 30 euro headphones

Juggernautilus

Hi, recently I lost my good old Sony earphones that were holding strong for years. Now days are becoming much less interesting without music in my ears so I am in need for a new pair. 

My budget is 30 euros, but it is a little flexible for good reasons. I need them to be in neutral colours, no need to stand out for no reason. Also sound isolation is a must. A little bass boost is fine, but I prefer them to be in level.

So far I have looked at Sennheiser CX 300 II, which has good reviews and generally looks fine. I see no bad sides of it.

My second option is Apple Earpods. I am kinda an Apple anti-fan, but my friend gave these for 1 day and I enjoyed them very much. I don't know if they are better than Sennheiser CX300 II's but for me they sounded good. My only fear is buying a fake pair because even on Amazon a lot of them are listed as if they were from Apple but are actually fakes.

Recommend me anything else that you think is worth for the money. Please, don't suggest me Koss. I have specified that I want earphones and I do NOT want to look like a retard with my earphones.

Thank you very much.

I think the Sennheiser ones are your best bet. You cannot go wrong with Sennheisser. :P
I had so many products from them and I had never the feeling that the product wasn't worth the price.

A friend of mine had some cheap earbuds from Sony or something and switched to Senneheisser ear buds after I told her to get them. She said they were awesome. But I'm not sure if they were the CX300 II. But they were at a similar price range.

BAMP!

Need some more options and opinions on the existing ones!