How do I remove this?

sissj

So I finally found the adware that was hiding from me the whole time  http://prntscr.com/6yf5anit says its an extension but when i go to find it its not there. How do I delete it?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

use malwarebytes

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

So I finally found the adware that was hiding from me the whole time  http://prntscr.com/6yf5anit says its an extension but when i go to find it its not there. How do I delete it?

go program uninstall, it will be installed in your windows iteself 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

@Rohith_Kumar_Sp its not a program I've all ready looked

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

@Rohith_Kumar_Sp its not a program I've all ready looked

right click on the shortcut of your chrome browser, it will he added to your program via script 

its should end with 

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I"ve got a one I can't get rid of ("SaleePLLuus"). It seems these might be a new strain of virus that the programs aren't picking up yet.

Give this a try (it won't remove it but it might get rid of the ads)...  :0/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/347875-what-software-will-pick-updetect-saleplus-and-remove-it-saleeplluus-adware-malware/#entry4736166

Edit: Or maybe this... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/347875-what-software-will-pick-updetect-saleplus-and-remove-it-saleeplluus-adware-malware/#entry4805547

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

check in your Chrome Extensions folder and look for the one with the UU id that matches the app.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China