How do you guys pronounce NVIDIA?

Nvidia: En-Vi-D-Ah

SATA: Sah-Tah/Say-Tah

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For SATA, I just say it normally, I guess. Not a texanisation.

Sat-ah.

I've heard a lot of people say Sat-ah, but I personally prefer Say-tuh

Sure.

As for the issue with steam:

I'm keeping track of how long steamcommunity.com has been down:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/steamcommunity.com.html

yeah, I am using steamstat.us personally. I'm watching constantly though.

I'm going to clean out my rabbit hutch to pass the time, because who needs to do a history project due in 3 days and german revision that'll take me forever?

yeah, I am using steamstat.us personally. I'm watching constantly though.

I'm going to clean out my rabbit hutch to pass the time, because who needs to do a history project due in 3 days and german revision that'll take me forever?

I don't know...

I've never actually benefited in tests from revising.

Sig under construction.

En-vid-ee-uh

Say-tuh

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I don't know...

I've never actually benefited in tests from revising.

I do, mostly because of my possibly undiagnosed ADHD (seriously, I struggle to concentrate MASSIVELY. I've nearly fallen asleep while doing classwork before becasue of daydreaming)

I do, mostly because of my possibly undiagnosed ADHD (seriously, I struggle to concentrate MASSIVELY. I've nearly fallen asleep while doing classwork before becasue of daydreaming)

That sucks. My friends with ADHD just won't stop talking about the same things, but academically do fine. I know that I have high-functioning autism but that doesn't explain why I'm far happier to help other people with their homework than for me to do my own...

Sig under construction.

NIVIDIA and SA-TA simply because it pisses my friend off who is very picky about correctly pronouncing words / names. 

That sucks. My friends with ADHD just won't stop talking about the same things, but academically do fine. I know that I have high-functioning autism but that doesn't explain why I'm far happier to help other people with their homework than for me to do my own...

I think I need to have some sort of pills or smth though. Everyone says that motivation is the best, but 2 minutes later I'm browsing this shit or reddit.

I think I need to have some sort of pills or smth though. Everyone says that motivation is the best, but 2 minutes later I'm browsing this shit or reddit.

Yeah. I'm great at doing things at the last minute, however. Too good...

I'll be AFK for a while, hopefully steamcommunity will be back then. Also, it's gone to a 403 error from simply not being there, which I guess is progress.

Sig under construction.

Like its written ofc ;) Änvidia. As for SATA thats same thing sa-ta. Finnish language is so easy with words. But then again something like AMD... AA-ÄM-DEE.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

En Vid EA

Just like they say it in Lego Star Wars!

"The way it's meant to be played"

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

envidiAHH!!

I don't get how nVidia would be pronounced invidia though. 

My build: tis be ordered

How would you even pronounce it without the E. That's like saying NO without the O. N is silent letter. How would you pronounce that without any vowel infront of it anyway??

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Never heard anyone pronounce it "Nividia". It's spelled Nvidia so one would assume that it is pronounced Envidia.

That's how I've been saying it anyways...

nVidia. Like it's spelled.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.