Anyone here a brony/pegasister?

The Millennial Nerd

My friends made me watch seasons 1-3 of MLP: FIM, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a brony. I've forgotten most of them by now.

But I might end up being forced to rewatch all MLP:FIM over the summer holidays...

Sig under construction.

I have seen a few in the Show off your setup thread, saw some people with ponies pluches and backgrounds.

Personally I am not, but you can like what you want. have not problem with it :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I used to watch it heavily. But now, nah. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Nope, not me, but as Minibois said, there are a lot of them in the Show off your Setup thread.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My friends made me watch seasons 1-3 of MLP: FIM, but I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a brony. I've forgotten most of them by now.

But I might end up being forced to rewatch all MLP:FIM over the summer holidays...

Oh God, force conversion is not a good thing. 

I have seen a few in the Show off your setup thread, saw some people with ponies pluches and backgrounds.

Personally I am not, but you can like what you want. have not problem with it :)

Oooo, can you link me to some?

I think it's okay, lost interest due to the obnoxious fanbase.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Only watched the first season and half of the second, then I lost interest ^^

Yeah, my friends and I have managed to collect every single BAB pony plushie.

Watched all of the seasons in three days with my friend Chris.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

lol

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I've been watching the show since season 2. 

I have a thing for artwork. I've been picking out the best, one at a time.

(SFW) 

pNtWYji.png

I think that classifies me as a brony :P

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Oh hey, so this is a thing.

Yes I am.

ive seen a few episodes. Didn't hate it, didn't love it.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I was, fanbase was pretty toxic and not something I wanted to be around, dropped out of the fanbase and went my own way and now I'm in the Kancolle fanbase pretty deep.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I don't get it. Anyone want to explain it to me?

Pilates

• 2 weeks later...

Brohoof /) I have seen every single episode, I don't plan on missing any

I have seen the Light, It was Green, Flashy and Attached to a Network Interface Card.

I don't get it. Anyone want to explain it to me?

Some grown people really like MLP. Having seen the first three seasons, it's actually a pretty good show.

Brohoof /) I have seen every single episode, I don't plan on missing any

I've seen seasons 1 2 and 3. I didn't particularly want to watch them, but I was enjoying the show after the first few episodes. All thanks to a bet...

Sig under construction.

Been a part of the fandom for almost four years now. October of 2011 to be specific! I even have my own YouTube channel if any of you are interested!
(I really hope a mod does not edit this out. For once, it's actually completely relevant to the thread..)

http://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowdashzx

a1pQw6Y.png