AIO Water Cooling Fan Profiles

Finally joined the AIO water cooling crowd with the Liqtech 120.
To quote Jayz2Cents its f***** rugged.

And it had to be, issues with the case involved me doing a bit of drilling the case to fit it so lots of handling.

Been doing some stress testing since I threw it in and compared the curves to see what it was like, and the heat temp climbing is very slow compared to a air cooler, but the same can be said of the drop in temp once the CPU returns to idle.

At idle, the cooler is 10*c below the air cooler (the room temp is the same), but at the high end, with identical fan profiles off the CPU fan header its actually a degree or 2 higher. 

The Pump is powered off one of the spare system fan headers so its made me wonder if the pump is operating at half its speed? Could this have an effect on the temps?

Also, how have people got their fan profiles set up to drop the coolant back down to before stress test temps (36>38*c from 52 by todays test).

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

Finally joined the AIO water cooling crowd with the Liqtech 120.

To quote Jayz2Cents its f***** rugged.

And it had to be, issues with the case involved me doing a bit of drilling the case to fit it so lots of handling.

Been doing some stress testing since I threw it in and compared the curves to see what it was like, and the heat temp climbing is very slow compared to a air cooler, but the same can be said of the drop in temp once the CPU returns to idle.

At idle, the cooler is 10*c below the air cooler (the room temp is the same), but at the high end, with identical fan profiles off the CPU fan header its actually a degree or 2 higher. 

The Pump is powered off one of the spare system fan headers so its made me wonder if the pump is operating at half its speed? Could this have an effect on the temps?

Also, how have people got their fan profiles set up to drop the coolant back down to before stress test temps (36>38*c from 52 by todays test).

Wait , so it's cooler on idle and ~2°c hotter under load ?

A 120mm rad is about equivalent to a normal ai cooler , so that is to be expected .

I didn't really understand the second part though ?

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.