Windows 8.1 Crash or weird boot

Hey guys, recently i got a new motherboard and power supply so i formatted my hard drive and have done a fresh install of windows 8.1 but now when i try to boot the OS either i get to the spash screen and the pc blue screens and restarts or it just freezes and i cant do anything from there.
i am able to boot into the OS from pressing f11 to go to boot options and picking my windows drive but id prefer for this not to be a permanent solution.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any settings i might have to change in the bios or something along those lines to fix this problem?

my build:
Motherboard: MSI 970a SLI Krait Edition
PSU: Cougar CMX1000
RAM: 8gb of basic workstation ram 2x4gb
CPU: Fx 6300
GPU: r9 280x
Hard Drive: Samsung 500gb 2.5 (This is the OS Drive)
                  Hitachi 500gb 2.5

Please Help, Thankyou

Hey guys, recently i got a new motherboard and power supply so i formatted my hard drive and have done a fresh install of windows 8.1 but now when i try to boot the OS either i get to the spash screen and the pc blue screens and restarts or it just freezes and i cant do anything from there.

i am able to boot into the OS from pressing f11 to go to boot options and picking my windows drive but id prefer for this not to be a permanent solution.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any settings i might have to change in the bios or something along those lines to fix this problem?

my build:

Motherboard: 970a SLI Krait Edition

PSU: Cougar CMX1000

RAM: 8gb of basic workstation ram 2x4gb

CPU: Fx 6300

GPU: r9 280x

Hard Drive: Samsung 500gb 2.5 (This is the OS Drive)

Hitachi 500gb 2.5

Please Help, Thankyou

Are you saying that if you let the PC boot normally, it will blue screen, but if you hit F11 and select the proper boot device, it's fine every time?

Yeah whenever i boot using f11 it 100% always loads up fine, but when i leave it for whatever reason it bluescreens or just freezes,

Go into the BIOS and select the proper boot device. Sounds like your system is trying to boot from the other hard drive.

I Tried that and I got a Bluescreen saying " UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION "

I wasnt sure if maybe enabling something like secure boot might fix it, i havent played with any of the bios settings yet

I not saying this is going to work but it is worth trying so have you tried unplugging the other hard drive and leaving just the one with your OS plugged in to see if there is a conflict on the boot up?

What I am saying is maybe the boot up sequence is wrong and that your PC is trying to boot up from the wrong hard drive..I know you said when you press F11 it boots up ok but I am think when you do that it sees the correct hard drive when it boots up..

I Tried disconnecting the drive and Got a New Blue screen "WHEA_UUNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

ALthough it still boots when using f11 as normal

I Tried disconnecting the drive and Got a New Blue screen "WHEA_UUNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"

ALthough it still boots when using f11 as normal

Hello check your inbox as I sent you a PM..

See if this will help you out as it still sounds like there is a couple things on causing all these problems such as hardware,drivers..

http://wind8apps.com/fix-whea_uncorrectable_error-windows-8-1/