My wireless stops working randomly

I had this problem for as long as I can remember, but a few months ago I bought a wireless tv box (works like/looks like an apple tv box) for mother to stream romanian tv with it. My wireless connection works well and then it stops working randomly. Sometimes it starts to work again after a few seconds, but sometimes I have to reset both my router and my modem. This happens for my tablet, my cellphone (galaxy s4), my laptop, tv streaming box, and my chromebook. My wired connection always works so it is not my modem. I also bought a new router (d-link dual band wireless ac1200) but the same thing happens. My tv is located 25 feet away from my router, but it says that my signal is strong. I tried moving closer with my mobile devices, but it doesn't change anything. 90% of the times that it stops working my cellphone and my other devices still say that I m connected and that my signal is strong, but internet doesn't work.

I tried to contact my internet company (videotron), but since my wired internet works they say that it is not their problem.

I know about all the devices that are causing interferences, but it happens on both 2.4 and 5.0 ghz channels. Sometimes it even happens in the middle of the night when I m the only one awake.

My internet speed is 60Mbps so my router cannot reach its limit. I secured my connection with a password. This happens even if my tv box is the only thing that uses internet at the time.

I thank you for any answers or advices.

Something that causes wide band interference like a poorly shielded transformer or power line could be at fault here. If it's not some form of interference it could be unstable power where the router is plugged in, but this is much less likely. Lastly a device on your network or one trying to connect to your network could overwhelm the router with enough requests or just improper requests, to essentially jam the wireless.

Test if this affects a wireless device that is only a few feet from the router. If it does not, then it is definitely interference. If it does then the problem lies elsewhere or the source of interference is close to or far more powerful than the router.