Good no-frills AIO liquid cooler?

My case doesn't even have a side window so I don't care about LEDs or good-looking pipes. Could I please get a recommendation for a good, reliable, no-frills all-in-one water cooler for an LGA1150 processor?

h80i, h100i, or h110 depending on what your case supports.

Are you just looking to have the best OC out there? do you care about acoustics? What's your case and CPU?

I wouldn't go using an h55 on a 4790k but it would be fine for an i5 or i3. Get something better if the i7 is up your alley.

My case doesn't even have a side window so I don't care about LEDs or good-looking pipes. Could I please get a recommendation for a good, reliable, no-frills all-in-one water cooler for an LGA1150 processor?

What chassis do you have?  Need to know to see what you can fit.  For AIOs on CPUs, anything less than 240mm is not really a good investment.  120/140mm AIOs cost more and perform worse while being louder than their air tower cooler counterparts, which is why 240mm AIOs are the minimum you should consider for your CPU.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I should have mentioned:

My CPU is the i7-4790K.

I have room for a 140mm x 280mm cooler.

I should have mentioned:

My CPU is the i7-4790K.

I have room for a 140mm x 280mm cooler.

You need to quote or "@" someone to let them know you have responded.

What is your chassis please.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

You need to quote or "@" someone to let them know you have responded.

What is your chassis please.

be quiet! Silent Base 800

be quiet! Silent Base 800

Nice, big case with tons of room and looks to have good airflow.

There are so many to choose from.

I recommend the Cooler Master Seidon 240M($70) Cooler Master Nepton 240M($110), Cooler Master Nepton 280L($100), Corsair H105($100), NZXT X61($120), Corsair H110i GT($130).

These are all very high end, well respected and recommended AIOs.  I personally own the Seidon 240M and I like it a lot.  I got it for just $55, which helps my affinity for it, but even at $70, it still offers excellent price to performance.

The Cooler Master Nepton 240M is what I am currently recommending most right now.  This is because it is one of the newest AIOs available.  Has very modern technology in it.  A nearly silent pump.  Two incredibly high end included fans that won't need to be replaced, unlike other AIOs' included fans if you want silence.  5 Year warranty, no buggy software, and from a good company.  This one offers the best blend of silence/performance/price.

The Corsair H110i GT, Cooler Master Nepton 280L, and NZXT X61 are going to be your top performers, but they are going to be louder than others, and you will likely need to replace the fans, which costs even more.  Not sure if slightly better temps, we're talking 2-4C, are worth all that extra money and noise.

You really can't go wrong with anything you pick, all of them are more than capable of cooling an i7-4790k.