Slingbox Ads wont die!

elliott35

I have paid for the Slingbox 350 and the $15 mobile app. Slingbox is clearly in the business of nickle and dimming people.... But they have reached a new level, there are now ads that are undefeatable within both the Desktop app and the chrome player. It launches in window where ABP cant touch it... Does anyone know of a way to incorporate ABP's functionality on a deeper level within windows or any other Ideas on how to kill these scummy ads? They take up so much space that the window mode is useless. 

A photo of how much space is being wasted by these adds is included. The ads take up more space than the actual video..... So lame

post-76555-0-80307000-1430002340.png

Its like Foxtel. You originally pay for an add free service, then they say screw you and put adds all over the place, meaning your paying to watch adds as much as you are the shows. And no, no one has a solution to the adds on either service. (You could try an add blocker).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

middle click with your mouse 

does that open in chrome or in windows still?

wtf is slingbox

it lets u connect your cablebox or sat box to the interwebs for remote veiwing. I used to have one and i loved it till it died. But now i dont use a cable box any more because i got a couple homerun primes and slowly working on a vpn setup To remote in to it.