How much is my friends knife worth? CSGO

Go to solution Solved by Comessy,

I doubt he unboxed that, but whatever.

The Phase is a nice 3, maybe 4

Really depends on the buyer, I would say anywhere between $600 and $1800 USD

My friend just unboxed this, and he wants to know what it's worth so I'm helping him out. It's factory new.post-224653-0-71220600-1429994443.jpg  Anyone? 

It's only worth how much someone is willing to pay for it. 

Ryzen 5600 Be Quiet! PureBase500DX  CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240mm RGB  Asus ROG Strix B450-F  1660 Super  Crucial DDR4 32GB 2x16 3800mhz  SK Hynix Gold P31 1TB NVMe  Seagate Barracuda 3TB  Mechanical Keyboard Red switches Logitech G502 mouse  EVGA Supernova 750w GA gold   32" Acer curved 1440p 144hz  MSI 32" Curved 1440p165hz  Aopen 32" 1440p 144hz

SELL IT NOW! SCREW DIGITAL ITEMS! GET CASH MONEY http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/60491877/Bayonet-Doppler-Factory-New

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

My friend just unboxed this, and he wants to know what it's worth so I'm helping him out. It's factory new.attachicon.gif730_screenshots_2015-04-25_00003.jpg  Anyone? 

Click on the item and then click sell on marketplace. See how much they are selling for on there. But it's definitely in the 100's. 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

sell that right now

That is really, really fucking expensive, like, 300+ usd

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Click on the item and then click sell on marketplace. See how much they are selling for on there. But it's definitely in the 100's. 

It's over $400, thus not on the SCM. 

sell that right now

That is really, really fucking expensive, like, 300+ usd

Well more than that. 

@OP Tell yoru friend to be careful as scammers are highly prevalent in CS:GO.

If he'd be willing to sell it at a discount, I'd happily buy it for PP. (that is of course assuming you'd trust me to not scam :unsure:) 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

SELL IT NOW! SCREW DIGITAL ITEMS! GET CASH MONEY http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/60491877/Bayonet-Doppler-Factory-New

It is worth much more than $400, it looks to be a full phase 4 if I am correct

He would have to find a private buyer

The only reason the price went down is because the market got flooded with new skins a couple weeks ago, it will go back up

Thank you, you know what your talking about. I don't really know to much but I told him how to avoid scams and not to sell on market.

I don't play CS:GO. You're telling me, that people will actually pay in the 100's of dollars for a digital item, that just has a certain texture? 

I don't play CS:GO. You're telling me, that people will actually pay in the 100's of dollars for a digital item, that just has a certain texture? 

A Dragon Lore once went for a little over $6000 last year because it had like a float point of 0.02

People REALLY care about these things

There are some patterns like a 95/5 blue AK case hardened that people will kill for

A Dragon Lore once went for a little over $6000 last year because it had like a float point of 0.02

There are some patterns like a 95/5 blue AK case hardened that people will kill for

That's... Interesting. Very interesting. I'm not going to judge anyone though, I just personally think that's insane. Their money i guess. 

Yes, people will.

A StatTrak Karambit Crimson Web sold for like $22k about a year ago. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Was that the one where someone offered a new car for it?

I read about it on reddit, but don't quite believe it

1413826710961.gif

Was that the one where someone offered a new car for it?

I read about it on reddit, but don't quite believe it

I didn't hear about someone paying a car; but I have no issues believing a knife sold for $22k. 

lol

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

$400. What has this world come to? It's a digital piece of software. I don't want to teach you people about funny money or commissions but we have an illegal gambling operation and ponzi scheme going on at Valve. Creating goods that do not exist in the real world using real currency to capitalize on artificial demand. 

Ryzen 5600 Be Quiet! PureBase500DX  CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240mm RGB  Asus ROG Strix B450-F  1660 Super  Crucial DDR4 32GB 2x16 3800mhz  SK Hynix Gold P31 1TB NVMe  Seagate Barracuda 3TB  Mechanical Keyboard Red switches Logitech G502 mouse  EVGA Supernova 750w GA gold   32" Acer curved 1440p 144hz  MSI 32" Curved 1440p165hz  Aopen 32" 1440p 144hz

$400. What has this world come to? It's a digital piece of software. I don't want to teach you people about funny money or commissions but we have an illegal gambling operation and ponzi scheme going on at Valve. Creating goods that do not exist in the real world using real currency to capitalize on artificial demand.

How is it artificial demand? Or a Ponzi scheme...

People are willing to pay those prices, therefore that's what they're worth.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

You were right about one thing, the goods are not physical and available in the real world.

Errr... One last thing.... It's not an illegal gambling operation, a ponzi scheme, or artificial demand. I wouldn't rely on you teching us about funny money or commissions, because you don't seem to understand what the things you said mean.

You were right about one thing, the goods are not physical and available in the real world.

Errr... One last thing.... It's not an illegal gambling operation, a ponzi scheme, or artificial demand. I wouldn't rely on you teching us about funny money or commissions, because you don't seem to understand what the things you said mean.

I assume everybody here has been awarded a weapons case in CS:GO. You can sell them or buy a key for $2.49 and a chance to spin a wheel of fortune for undetermined weapons of which can be used in game or sold for a profit or loss depending on current market value.

Ponzi scheme - a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

post-142832-0-88019000-1430052225_thumb.

I assume everybody here has been awarded a weapons case in CS:GO. You can sell them or buy a key for $2.49 and a chance to spin a wheel of fortune for undetermined weapons of which can be used in game or sold for a profit or loss depending on current market value.

Ponzi scheme - a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

Thanks for demonstrating that you know how to look up a definition (even though its lacking demonstrative substance), but do not know what it means in terms of how to identify a Ponzi scheme.

The case/key example meets no criteria you have outlined in your definition. .

Thanks for demonstrating that you know how to look up a definition (even though its lacking demonstrative substance), but do not know what it means in terms of how to identify a Ponzi scheme.

The case/key example meets no criteria you have outlined in your definition.

So if Valve gave away both keys and cases. Would that change the game?

So if Valve gave away both keys and cases. Would that change the game?

No. Giving away both keys and cases have no impact on whether it is a Ponzi scheme or other form of fraud. It can't even weaken your assertion, because it is incorrect from the start.

There is no promise or promotion, directly or indirectly by Valve of any monetary return. They are offering to sell you a service (a key) so that you get a random product (digital) that exists in their game. All of which you do get, as promised.  Any concept of a quick return is only created by the individual participating, which would be more akin to gambling, and gambling addictions. If your looking at "playing" the CSgo market, that is ignorant investing. EDIT: Valve is also not promoting any form of gambling, that is entirely user created and perpetrated.