XDuoo TA-01 DAC/AMP + Philips Fidelio X1

Faceman

Hey guys, I have a question about a tube DAC/AMP.  I want to pair it with the Philips X1 and wondering if this will be a good combo.

How do you guys think something like the XDuoo TA-01 DAC/AMP($135) would fair with the Philips Fidelio X1s?  I currently have a FiiO E10K, I'm pleased with it, but the price on the DAC/AMP listed above looks good and I can probably resell the FiiO for close to what I paid.

I have no experience with Tube amps, but I know they are considered higher end.  The FiiO E10K is good.  I'm happy with it, I like its aesthetic, its functionality, and especially its beautiful mechanical dial, dunno why I'm such a sucker for that, but I love a good feeling knob.(Yes, I know how that sounded).  In terms of performance, it is not much of an improvement over onboard audio of my Asus Z97-AR.  Its only when I enable gain and bass boost that I get a nicer experience out of the E10K over onboard with the Philips X1.  With my Superlux HD668Bs, the FiiO is a much better experience over onboard.

Is something like that DAC/AMP I linked above a worthy upgrade?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I've never heard of the brand before, so I probably won't really recommend it. 

Based on the specs it should be an upgrade in power output. Who knows what the sound quality is like. If it's anything like most boutique/Chinese audio products it's probably trash for the money; designed by people who figure all you need to make a good amp/DAC is to throw a tube in there and use a "high end" audio chip.