Cpu for Gaming, General Uses and Live Streaming (Twitch.tv and etc)

Can the Intel i5-4460 or i5 4590 or i5 4690 handle gaming while live streaming it? If not what are some other good cpu's

My 4590 games and streams csgo well

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Can the Intel i5-4460 or i5 4590 or i5 4690 handle gaming while live streaming it? If not what are some other good cpu's

it can nicely..if you also use the gpu for encoding the stream

otherwise you might want a xeon

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

If you can go up there, the Xeon E3 1231 at $250 will serve you better than anything AMD can offer and beats out Intels more mainstream products with it's 8 threads at the price of an i5.

Otherwise, a Cheap i5 would work.  I'd do Xeon cause streaming is demanding.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

If you don't mind using quicksync for encoding, any of those will be fine.

Otherwise, look for a Xeon E3 1231 V3 or 1230 V3.

If you can go up there, the Xeon E3 1231 at $250 will serve you better than anything AMD can offer and beats out Intels more mainstream products with it's 8 threads at the price of an i5.

Otherwise, a Cheap i5 would work.  I'd do Xeon cause streaming is demanding.

What are the xeon series and how good do they do against AMD Fx and Intel's i5 for gaming and streaming?

What are the xeon series and how good do they do against AMD Fx and Intel's i5 for gaming and streaming?

Much better than FX.  They are basically a 4 core / 8 thread processor at around 3.0-3.4Ghz.  They are good for everything.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The Xeon series are Intel's server grade CPU chips, these chips are designed to run for long periods of times and have lower TDP but still a good watt/performance. 

The Xeon E3 series is for Intel's average consumer sockets ( LGA 1150) and is supported on most motherboards.  E5 is for extreme sockets and are extreme CPUs like that 18 core CPU Linus has :)

They are superior to AMD FX in every way except that they cannot overclock.

Now, vs i5s: you should get one that has hyper threading, otherwise they are identical.  The Xeon E3 1230 V2 and up have Hyper Threading and I'd say it's worth it.

The i7 at the price of an i5.  How can one go wrong with that choice?

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The Xeon series are Intel's server grade CPU chips, these chips are designed to run for long periods of times and have lower TDP but still a good watt/performance. 

The Xeon E3 series is for Intel's average consumer sockets ( LGA 1150) and is supported on most motherboards.  E5 is for extreme sockets and are extreme CPUs like that 18 core CPU Linus has :)

Now, vs i5s: you should get one that has hyper threading, otherwise they are identical.  The Xeon E3 1230 V2 and up have Hyper Threading and I'd say it's worth it.

Will a Xeon be able to Stream games at 60fps while maxing out games in fps? (Xeon e3-1231V3)

What is the difference between these two Xeons.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117316

http://www.ncix.com/detail/intel-xeon-e3-1241v3-4c-3-5g-4e-105845.htm

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

One is 3.4Ghz, the other is 3.5Ghz

Is there any other difference?  They both have hyperthreading im pretty sure

Yup, both have hyperthreading, no other difference as far as I can tell.

Yup, both have hyperthreading, no other difference as far as I can tell.

intel xeon or i5?

intel xeon or i5?

If you aren't overclocking, the Xeon.

intel xeon or i5?

Xeon all the way, If you have a less than the 1230 V2 I'd still say Xeon as it's designed for long lasting, constant load.  The only thing lacking of those lower Xeons is Hyperthreading.

Yes, the Xeon is capable of maxing out games at 60fps while streaming assuming your streaming software can use those 4 extra threads(you might need to learn how to make it run with those threads)

Running games on Max is usually reliant on the GPU and you won't max out games with a GT 210 but will with a GTX Titan X.  The Xeon will not hold back dual Titan X SLI.

The 1230 V3 is original Haswell, the 1231 V3 is haswell refresh, hence the 0.1 GHz bump. The 1230 can be run natively in 80 series motherboards without a bios update. Other than that, they're the same.

The 1230 V3 is original Haswell, the 1231 V3 is haswell refresh, hence the 0.1 GHz bump. The 1230 can be run natively in 80 series motherboards without a bios update. Other than that, they're the same.

I thought he is asking between the 1231V3 and 1241V3, both of which are Haswell Refresh?

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117316

http://www.ncix.com/detail/intel-xeon-e3-1241v3-4c-3-5g-4e-105845.htm