Best mechanic keyboard for CS-GO

ZETA

if canad a computers offers price match I would get a K70

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

hey guys, i play a lot of cs-go and im looking for a nice mechanic keyboard with brown switches, something like this

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=274&item_id=070757

but.... what else is out there??

If it has Cherry MX Browns it's probably safe. Literally the cheapest option from Cooler Master or Rosewill or somebody like that is more than likely safe.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

brown switches arn't very good for CSGO in my opinion, but if I were to go with any I would say a Corsair branded one. I'm only Eagle in CSGO but reds are the way to go for me.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

brown switches arn't very good for CSGO in my opinion, but if I were to go with any I would say a Corsair branded one. I'm only Eagle in CSGO but reds are the way to go for me.

Reds? eww. MX Brown is the best (half way between Blues and Reds). Most people on this forum find reds to be god awful and mushy.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

yah im just looking for a  small keyboard i have no use for the number pad,  i mainly play

cs-go

Gta V

start citizens 

and i really like the size of that CM quickfire is there a corsair or something else around the same size im flexible on the switches just looking for your best opinion

thanks guys 

If you want a really comfortable gaming keyboard, consider Razer Orbweaver. Incredibly increases performance, productivity and comfort. Obviously, you will still need a full-sized keyboard.