Anyone getting a hull ship today

CyPeX

As the tiltle says will anyone buy a hull a, b, c, d or e?

What is that?

Some game

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

As the tiltle says will anyone buy a hull a, b, c, d or e?

No, I think I'm done with buying stuff before the game comes out ship wise but going to keep stocking up on missiles

I'll know when I see them. If they look cool then I'll consider melting something. Also the price will be a factor for sure. Is there any hint about the price range already?

I'll know when I see them. If they look cool then I'll consider melting something. Also the price will be a factor for sure. Is there any hint about the price range already?

• Hull A - $60 USD
  • Hull B - $90 USD
  • Hull C - $200 USD
  • Hull D - $350 USD
  • Hull E - $550 USD

Some game

What is that?

Yes

HISMAR_ship.jpg

Its for a game called star citizen.

Check sub forum

Any ETA on when they go live? I might check them out, I like the concept of basically 1 ship having many size options. I'm curious how they would look, it would be dumb if they were just bigger versions of themselves.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Any ETA on when they go live? I might check them out, I like the concept of basically 1 ship having many size options. I'm curious how they would look, it would be dumb if they were just bigger versions of themselves.

Yesterday during the Reverse the Verse they mentioned "tomorrow evening". Taking into consideration the time difference, it might be the early morning of the following day in Europe.

If it's not online in 30 minutes I'm going to sleep and check back in the morning.

• Hull A - $60 USD
  • Hull B - $90 USD
  • Hull C - $200 USD
  • Hull D - $350 USD
  • Hull E - $550 USD

Thx!

for me it depends, I'm still waiting to see info on them. if anyone does get one, please let me know so I can add it to the database.

To be honest, not interested at all.

Only ships I might consider are the Crucible and Endeavor. The crucible I will likely get, unless it looks like crap; as for the endeavor, might if it doesn't cost a ridiculous number, like a capital ship.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Nop, I am done with buying any ships they release from now, I've already sunk enough money into the game. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I got most of the ships I want for starting the game. The rest I'm going to earn. 

read my messages in a gleeful tone. 

I am so far behind on following Star Citizen that I'm just gonna sit in my corner and make "vroom-vroom" sounds with my Aurora LN and earn all the ships I want in game!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I am so far behind on following Star Citizen that I'm just gonna sit in my corner and make "vroom-vroom" sounds with my Aurora LN and earn all the ships I want in game!

It's never too late to start following again. I believe it's better to be one year behind than to be two years behind when the game launches. There's still plenty of time to catch-up. The RSI website is redesigned now so it's much more friendly and easy to follow.

Also subscribing to their youtube channel will help. The weekly shows will keep up up-to-date.

Cheers

I just picked up the Hull C. couldn't resist.

my ships are cutlass red, retaliator, and the hull c. 

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

It's never too late to start following again. I believe it's better to be one year behind than to be two years behind when the game launches. There's still plenty of time to catch-up. The RSI website is redesigned now so it's much more friendly and easy to follow.

Also subscribing to their youtube channel will help. The weekly shows will keep up up-to-date.

Cheers

Absolutely. I use to watch all of their shows and keep up, just been extremely busy with work (I've barely been home 7 weeks total since Christmas this year!). Maybe when things lighten up workside!

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Absolutely. I use to watch all of their shows and keep up, just been extremely busy with work (I've barely been home 7 weeks total since Christmas this year!). Maybe when things lighten up workside!

Same here mate. I worked hardcore for the last 3 months and had a third kid born couple of days ago. Fun times ;)