That's the one I was waiting for, I NEED MORE WATER!

Desktop: 

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC | RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W | Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | HDD: Samsung HD502HJ 500GB | SSD: XPG M2 SX8200 Pro 512GB | SSD 2: Crucial MX500 500GB | Microphone: Blue Snowball iCE | Headphones: Corsair HS70 Wireless | Soundcard: Maya U5 5.1 | Speakers: Genius SP-HF1800A | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10

Secondary Desktop:

CPU: Intel i7 4770k @stock | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi AC) | RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GPU: Asus GTX 1070 ROG Strix | PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Case: SilentiumPC Aquaris X70W | HDD: Samsung HD502HJ 500GB | SSD : Corsair Force LS 240GB

ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VD:

CPU: i5-7300HQ | RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2400MHz | GPU: GTX 1050 + Intel HD Graphics 630 | Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD 

" Red, Green, Blue "

More like  orange, yellow and blue.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

No point looking good if it's unable to deliver.

(haven't watched the video yet, just felt like saying that)

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

The main selling point of this is the fact that it's expandable, which this review doesn't even MENTION. Is this a hint for how bad the pump is has this feature been overlooked?

The main selling point of this is the fact that it's expandable, which this review doesn't even MENTION. Is this a hint for how bad the pump is has this feature been overlooked?

Mentioned at 1:37

Looks cool but for AIO loops I prefer the black tubes, keep the colours for custom loops where you can get more creative.

0:22 in the video - uncorrected RAW output?

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

I have it works pretty good!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Im definitely getting this but I have seen horror stories online about the block just cracking randomly.

I have it works pretty good!

Would you recommend it then? Was thinking about this for a new build due to its looks and price.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

And yet, I looked at it, and didn't like it one bit.
Looks ugly, colours look bad, filling option is sketchy at best (even injecting with a syringe,,, looks far too easy to suffer severe air trapping).

As to expanding the system, accounting for the filling issue afore mentioned, I doubt the pump will have the power.
And extending from that, the possibilities of additional pumps, resistance of fittings and parts (2 pumps at difference CFM rates?), availability of parts, no warranty, build quality, the mass of bad reviews like cracked pumps etc.

Is expandability really an option? or just a pipe dream appealing sales pitch?

If I were going this route, would go the custom loop, there really is no other option. 
Something like this looks sure to create more problems than it solves...

Wonder what Jayz2Cents would think of this being the water cooled oficianado? 

Oh one last thing,,, the price for what you get looks pretty damn poor even in the UK where all others that are almost always rebrands cost more (pre order £70 on overclockers)

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

Just got this thing the other day. One of the fittings was a little loose, but it didn't leak. I tightened it up, and it seems to be fine. The block is a bit scratched, but the overall thing looks nice, though the tubes were a bit too long to mount it right without kinking. Slick's talk of the high potential for tube kinks is exactly right.

How I had to mount the thing:

3c4648605b48b38cb3a2a0b5ea0d77aa.png
Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Clear tubes and block are a serious selling point to me, but the comments about delivery issues have completely put me off ever buying from this company until some drastic changes are made.

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

I have one of these, bought it the same week they came out. It works really well, I initially had it with a universal GPU block, and the included radiator, and it worked pretty well. I had to flush it because the plasticiser was creating some gunk in the gpu block, but I put it back together with new tubing and it works fine. Unfortunately, I sold the whole loop to somebody, as I also upgraded my system. 

Just got this thing the other day. One of the fittings was a little loose, but it didn't leak. I tightened it up, and it seems to be fine. The block is a bit scratched, but the overall thing looks nice, though the tubes were a bit too long to mount it right without kinking. Slick's talk of the high potential for tube kinks is exactly right.

How I had to mount the thing:

3c4648605b48b38cb3a2a0b5ea0d77aa.png

I have it. It would be less of a kink if the logo was in the upright position and radiator with the tubes on the right side. It might reduce some of the issues. It also might depend on case, mine fits fine in the 760t

kink issue is easily solved by shortening/replacing the hoses (but it is an AIO which most people buy for the simplicity)

I've owned the triton for two months now and have actually taken it out of my main build to flush and replace hoses and then put on a g3258 cause it actually needs OC and my 4790k is simply too fast  as it is without OC

edit- by the way, thanks for reviewing @nicklmg 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I've had this for about a month or so with no issues.  The length of the tubes only allow for 1 possible setup in my nzxt s340, so I really want to replace the tubes with rigid PETG tube.  I have found that the tube dimensions for the tritons tubes are ID - 9.5 mm – / OD – 12.5mm which is very close to 3/8in - 1/2in.  I can't find any dimensions for the fittings, surely they are 3/8in - 1/2in, right?

My question is will the 1/2in Rigid PETG tube fit into the stock fittings on the triton?  I've never used acrylic/PETG so I don't know if the slight difference in size works the same way as flexible tubing.  Possibly I'll just need to sand down the ends of the PETG to fit? 

Any help that you filthy animals can give me would be great.

xoxo,

TidaLWaveZ

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I've had this for about a month or so with no issues. The length of the tubes only allow for 1 possible setup in my nzxt s340, so I really want to replace the tubes with rigid PETG tube. I have found that the tube dimensions for the tritons tubes are ID - 9.5 mm – / OD – 12.5mm which is very close to 3/8in - 1/2in. I can't find any dimensions for the fittings, surely they are 3/8in - 1/2in, right?

My question is will the 1/2in Rigid PETG tube fit into the stock fittings on the triton? I've never used acrylic/PETG so I don't know if the slight difference in size works the same way as flexible tubing. Possibly I'll just need to sand down the ends of the PETG to fit?

Any help that you filthy animals can give me would be great.

xoxo,

TidaLWaveZ

Soft tubing fittings are Completely different from hard tubing fittings.

So I've found what seems to be a build quality or QC problem now that I've had my Triton for a bit. I don't know exactly how this issue actually came to be, but it seems that some of the solder connecting that in-line fan controller to the wires has broken, resulting in it occassionally speeding up the fans to max until I have to fiddle with the thing so it actually stays connected. This presents the issue where in a user review, it is pointed out that at 100% these fans are loud as hell. And they are. They're so loud that they are louder than my 270X Windforce with fans on maximum and my ear placed somewhere roughly next to the two 6-pin power connectors. In all likelihood, I'll have to take this controller off and make another one out of a simple unmarked dial controller and a connection into the 4th pin of these PWM fans instead of just letting the fans plug into the 4th pin into the motherboard. Oh wait, they already did that. Guess I'll have to just resolder it then. 

Spoiler

So I've found what seems to be a build quality or QC problem now that I've had my Triton for a bit. I don't know exactly how this issue actually came to be, but it seems that some of the solder connecting that in-line fan controller to the wires has broken,

Snip

instead of just letting the fans plug into the 4th pin into the motherboard. Oh wait, they already did that. Guess I'll have to just resolder it then.

I ran into this same problem however I was being careless with it so it was completely my fault and put way to much pressure on it. Had to resolder because the fans have quirky uneven performance with the controller unplugged (I leave the controller at 100% and speedfan it so I thought maybe Itd be just fine)

Edit: yes they are obscenely Loud at 100% but I don't mind having the power to spare. I'm a huge fan of fan control

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I ran into this same problem however I was being careless with it so it was completely my fault and put way to much pressure on it. Had to resolder because the fans have quirky uneven performance with the controller unplugged (I leave the controller at 100% and speedfan it so I thought maybe Itd be just fine).

I was rather careful about the controller, as I was afraid that if I so much as breathed on it wrong it would break. But it broke anyway, so that kinda defeated the purpose of practically laying it on a velvet pillow while installing the thing. This is of course hyperbole, I just made sure not to lay my case on it. Either way, I didn't think I was all that rough with the thing, so you probably shouldn't blame yourself for that. I'm thinking about just bridging the plug on it and using software control on it, but using SpeedFan doesn't seem to do the job, and the fans just go on at full speed anyway on my board, [sarcasm] so that's fantastic. [/sarcasm]

Spoiler