Help me name her...

santa claus

Here is the back story

As I've started to work at a computer store, I've been blessed to see all kinds of systems from the amazing to the horrifying, I wanted to have a system that people would think looks amazing, and still performs amazing too...but I had a budget, a budget of sorts... took me about a year to finish her, but here she is now. The one problem I have with it is that I don't have a name for it and I want your guys to help me name her. Then I will get some custom backpates made for the graphics cards with the name on them. :)

The juicy details of what all makes her tick
Specs:
CPU: Intel i5-4670k
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI formula
RAM: Corsair Dominator GT
GPU(s): two GTX 680s with custom BIOS
Storage: 1 Crucial M4 256GB and 1 Intel 730 240GB
Case: Corsair 540 Air
PSU: Corsair AX750 W/ custom sleeved and laced cables
Keayboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Brown switches and red back light
Mouse: Corsair M95
Cooling: All of my blocks and rads are XSPC, Fans are Noise Blocker EB loops, fittings are Primochill revolver fitting

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure...but pretty potato quality since I only have a camera on my phone

post-122801-0-51348900-1429854516.jpg

post-122801-0-85563900-1429854528_thumb.

post-122801-0-03165700-1429854541_thumb.

Red Ranger :P

Well Santa, why not rudolph.

lol I'll put together a poll once i get a few more names

Scarlet Hammer

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB SSD: Adata SP900 128GB HDD: WD Green 4TB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 960

Motherboard: Gigabyte H97N-WiFi PSU: Cooler Master V450S Case: Silverstone SG13

Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK Monitor: AOC i2367FH Headset: Tritton Kunai

I like Scarlet Ranger.

*Make sure you follow your topic.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

420blaze`o matic

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Red flag week. Because women all have one.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Oktoberfest

Yeah totally irrelevant but still its something.

Here is the back story

As I've started to work at a computer store, I've been blessed to see all kinds of systems from the amazing to the horrifying, I wanted to have a system that people would think looks amazing, and still performs amazing too...but I had a budget, a budget of sorts... took me about a year to finish her, but here she is now. The one problem I have with it is that I don't have a name for it and I want your guys to help me name her. Then I will get some custom backpates made for the graphics cards with the name on them. :)

The juicy details of what all makes her tick

Specs:

CPU: Intel i5-4670k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI formula

RAM: Corsair Dominator GT

GPU(s): two GTX 680s with custom BIOS

Storage: 1 Crucial M4 256GB and 1 Intel 730 240GB

Case: Corsair 540 Air

PSU: Corsair AX750 W/ custom sleeved and laced cables

Keayboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Brown switches and red back light

Mouse: Corsair M95

Cooling: All of my blocks and rads are XSPC, Fans are Noise Blocker EB loops, fittings are Primochill revolver fitting

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure...but pretty potato quality since I only have a camera on my phone

BloodRain

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

absolutely beautiful, that's what it looks like!

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

The Master

Demetria

Scarlet Hammer

Ruby or Rubee

I like Scarlet Ranger.

*Make sure you follow your topic.

420blaze`o matic

Blood-Line

Red flag week. Because women all have one.

Oktoberfest

Yeah totally irrelevant but still its something.

Hot RedHead :D

BloodRain

Bloody Christmas

cuz' you're Santa and it had a red theme! 

absolutely beautiful, that's what it looks like!

The Master

Thanks for all of the im put guys, I love how responsive this comunity is!! and I did follow it lol :P

- Sniped -

Red Vixyn or Valentine . Just pick one of santa's reindeer and you'll be fine . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

sorry for the long delay between this and my last post, had to help my fiancee pack and move back from university. anyway I made a strawpoll with the names that were posted. the link follows :) hope you guys help me out 

Poll here

sorry for the long delay between this and my last post, had to help my fiancee pack and move back from university. anyway I made a strawpoll with the names that were posted. the link follows :) hope you guys help me out 

Poll here

keep on voting guys!!

Mustard.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Crimson Dominator

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.