Best phone under 600$

rtpb5642
Go to solution Solved by TheMastr13,

oneplus one? you can buy the without an invite now

https://oneplus.net/

Currently i have an iphone 5s and im quite annoyed because i forgot my password (ive been using the touch sensor) and it rebooted and i couldn't log in and icloud doesn't allow you to reset my phones password. I was forced to reset my phone and i didn't have a backup and i couldn't back it up because it was locked. After completely restoring it 3 times imessage still doesn't activate and apple says its because i restored so many times and they think it will be a week before it will... (pathetic). And i also need more battery life and now that i was forced to restore i lost my jailbreak SOOOO i am done with apple phones and all of apples other stupid products.

My dad will take my 5s and give me another phone so lets hear the options :D

I'm looking at the OPO currently, what does everyone think?

I want battery life mainly.

NOTE: i was trying passwords on my iPhone trying to remember and it said i couldn't try another code for a few weeks.... THATS INSANE. Thus formatting it was the only option. But WTF locked me out for weeks? Apple programmed this. Are they high????

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

oneplus one? you can buy the without an invite now

https://oneplus.net/

Yeah i noticed that yesterday so its now looking very appealing 

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

Yeah i noticed that yesterday so its now looking very appealing 

I kinda want to get one because they are cheap and they are powerful.

but im locked in with my 5s for 2 years, soo...

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

I kinda want to get one because they are cheap and they are powerful.

but im locked in with my 5s for 2 years, soo...

Oh that sucks i always buy unlocked so it doesent matter for me

Oh that sucks i always buy unlocked so it doesent matter for me

I cant afford to buy unlocked  :mellow:

I wish i wouldve gotten a 1plus. I would 100% rather have one right now

Wait for the G4.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Wait for the G4.

Supposed to be more expensive than the S6 

Wait for the G4.

I'll be honest. The "mainstream" android phones like HTC one, Samsung Galaxy, and LG G are all really well built phones, but the custom versions of android that they use are so bogged down with stuff that that I'll never use that I always find myself flashing them with cyanogenmod. I feel different about the oneplus though. It runs cyanogenmod or oxygenoOS out of the box. Both of those builds of android seem very responsive and well thought out.