Halo fans topic :P? Halo 5 what you think of it?

VerticalDiscussions

Hello everyone, so i tought of making this thread based on the following: "What you think of the halo series overhaul from now", "What do you think of Halo 5 in general" and what you think of the "Content of these below (Who doesnt like boxes :L)" 

post-144012-0-45023400-1429732268.jpg  

Do you think 343 Industries is going well and such :D? Just made this post if you want to join the conversation about it of course :)

post-144012-0-29557300-1429732295.jpg

Groomlake Authority

Shit.

Halo 4 was shit

MCC was shit

It's all shit.

Coming from someone who sunk loads of hours in to all of the Halo games (besides 2) and loved them.

Shit.

Halo 4 was shit

MCC was shit

It's all shit.

Coming from someone who sunk loads of hours in to all of the Halo games (besides 2) and loved them.

Yes i agree with you Bungie where the ones leading the evolution of the game but i didnt think Halo 4 was that bad.. I cant talk for MCC since ive never played it but ive heard really bad things about it even after fixed with the latest patch aha.

Groomlake Authority

Yes i agree with you Bungie where the ones leading the evolution of the game but i didnt think Halo 4 was that bad.. I cant talk for MCC since ive never played it but ive heard really bad things about it even after fixed with the latest patch aha.

The MCC is fucking amazing for single player but multiplayer still barely works.

The MCC is fucking amazing for single player but multiplayer still barely works.

Halo 2 reworked (Damn awesome tough) the cutscenes i agree with you 100%

Groomlake Authority

I was not the biggest fan of some of the CoD: AW ripoffs nor the crack addict TTK when I played the beta.

I'm also one of the weird ones that liked ODST and Reach as well.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I don't think it's going to be good at all. Halo 4's campaign and it's multiplayer were both massive let downs compared to the older games, plus there was no need to boot up the franchise again after 3. The cliffhanger Legendary ending was enough for me, Halo 4 was just pap. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

H5 beta played like garbage imo, so not buying it (+ 343's history of being unreliable and slow *cough* H4 & MCC *cough*).

I'll watch a campaign walkthrough on Yt though.

144Hz goodness

Can't wait tho I'm having to wait to pre order cause idk where I'll be when it comes out

1.21 gigswuts bruh.

Halo 4 was the only one I've played from the series. I finished it, but I wasn't impressed. 

The voice acting was really pretty bad.  I expected more from the guy who voices Master Chief.   Cortana was pretty lame, and the story was forgettable. 

I bought it used from GameStop.  I finished it within the return period... so I did.   

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keen to see what they have up their sleeve. Beta wasn't too bad.

The Beta had better functionality than MCC when it dropped. And I like the new mechanics!

I was not the biggest fan of some of the CoD: AW ripoffs nor the crack addict TTK when I played the beta.

I'm also one of the weird ones that liked ODST and Reach as well.

ODST and REACH was fun tbh, Reach was the last real competitive Halo, thus I enjoyed it! ODST's Campaign was great, it was new and you had alot to explore rather than just finishing tasks.

H5 beta played like garbage imo, so not buying it (+ 343's history of being unreliable and slow *cough* H4 & MCC *cough*).

I'll watch a campaign walkthrough on Yt though.

Played like garbage?

I only have an xbox 360 and xbox one for halo and gta V (Pre pc)

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

ODST and REACH was fun tbh, Reach was the last real competitive Halo, thus I enjoyed it! ODST's Campaign was great, it was new and you had alot to explore rather than just finishing tasks.

I would not be calling reach competitive with reticule bloom, loads of pros shit all over that game.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I would not be calling reach competitive with reticule bloom, loads of pros shit all over that game.

Especially because of RNG bullet spread, MLG V7 (ZBNS) Reach was competitive although the absence of a ranking system and the time it took them to fix some of the problems killed it.

144Hz goodness

Not looking forward to 5. I really do think it will be a bust, to be honest, just the same as 4. I really do think that the story should have ended with 3. 

And that's coming from a guy who thought ODST was a decent game. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Not looking forward to 5. I really do think it will be a bust, to be honest, just the same as 4. I really do think that the story should have ended with 3. 

And that's coming from a guy who thought ODST was a decent game. 

Independant of what most people say id really love to see Halo 3 cutscenes remastered since they look super boss without it already. That epic fleet blast on the ark portal link in next gen movie cgi effects :P.

Groomlake Authority

Especially because of RNG bullet spread, MLG V7 (ZBNS) Reach was competitive although the absence of a ranking system and the time it took them to fix some of the problems killed it.

IIRC the game did have ranked play buy nobody gave a fuck about it. It also had issues with movement speed and jump. Height which is why in mlg it was set to like 110% movement speed and 80% gravity. Also none of the maps were ever good for comp play and as a result all the well laid out maps were built and forge and consequently completly grey and boring.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

They did make "no bloom playlists" due to competitive players complaining about it though! Such as MLG.

IIRC the game did have ranked play buy nobody gave a fuck about it. It also had issues with movement speed and jump. Height which is why in mlg it was set to like 110% movement speed and 80% gravity. Also none of the maps were ever good for comp play and as a result all the well laid out maps were built and forge and consequently completly grey and boring.

Those are very personal veiws of the competitive part though.

They did make "no bloom playlists" due to competitive players complaining about it though! Such as MLG.

Yeah, but bloom was only part of the bigger issue and it came to late to really save the game. Also blog should have been remove across the board as opposed to just making other playlists

Those are very personal veiws of the competitive part though.

How are they personal views, it's what mlg ran. Also you can't possibly think that all the grey and slightly darker grey maps were nice to look at compared to something like say the pit