When reading posts to this forum, what voice do you hear/who do you see reading them?

waggythegeek

I see you all as 16 year old guys(sorry, ladies)

Except for some reason burgerbum. She has too much personality...

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Morgan freeman

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

If I read my own posts, I read them in a raspy voice because I talk that way in real life.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Samuel Jackson, who says motherfucker after every sentence.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I just read them and don't hear a voice...

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I see some as conspiracy nuts, some as 16 year olds, some know-it-all fucks who are so stubborn and have to bash everybody and actually get likes for it.  I will not say names but I hate you if you are one of those people even though I may not show it. 

Morgan freeman

Somehow I saw this coming...

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

Cortana 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

I see you all as 16 year old guys(sorry, ladies)

Except for some reason burgerbum. She has too much personality...

You see me as 16.. well that makes it everyone... I promise I am and old man.. I really am..

I don't really hear/see a voice unless they are being very fanboyish, then I remember any annoying 12 yr old. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I see some as conspiracy nuts, some as 16 year olds, some know-it-all fucks who are so stubborn and have to bash everybody and actually get likes for it.  I will not say names but I hate you if you are one of those people even though I may not show it. 

Quite the ranter you are :P... I like you as a person but some of your posts annoy me, you blocked me.. I so I am not even sure if you are reading this...

Samuel Jackson, who says motherfucker after every sentence.

Not true, you little motherfucker

455.jpg

Was dying of laughter even before I heard Morgan freeman say titty sprinkles.

Microsoft Anna.

Who?

Who?

Text-to-speech voice in Windows Vista and Windows 7, as far as I know. Windows XP had "Microsoft Sam" and "Microsoft Mike".

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

-snip

Fucking Epic.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Not true, you little motherfucker

Oh shut the hell up, Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't hear a voice... Having basically taught myself how to process language.

I see words as shapes, which is annoying because I can even see the 'shape' of a word I temporarily forgot (a.k.a. brainfart). Also leads to annoying issues like occasionally messing up similar looking letters, like e and a in the word "leads".

I also don't read as if someone was talking to me, unless I'm writing (like now, I hear my own nasally voice). It's hard to describe, but it's like I'm processing shapes that correspond to meaning.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

You see me as 16.. well that makes it everyone... I promise I am and old man.. I really am..

LIES !!!!! 

@waggythegeek : On a related note , it depends on the Avatar ... If I read my own post , I'll be like Will Graham speaking . That or my totally unrealistic deep voice that is tweak by my brain ( In recordings , I found myself discontent )  

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yes I blocked you because you reported a thread once made by beebskadoo which wasn't breaching any CoC rules, you just reported it because you saw it as inappropriate, as evidenced by it's reopening.

I am done very fast with someone after something like that.

Blocked via opinion. Its all cool though man, I could not care less either way. As long as everyone is happy its all good!

LIES !!!!! 

@waggythegeek : On a related note , it depends on the Avatar ... If I read my own post , I'll be like Will Graham speaking . That or my totally unrealistic deep voice that is tweak by my brain ( In recordings , I found myself discontent )  

How am I lying?