Lock wallpaper prank on friend

guitarshredder84

Ok guys, I just finished building my friends new gaming rig. I installed windows 8.1 and want to set a wallpaper slideshow theme with some
REALLY bad stuff like from the dark corners of reddit. Now I know how to SET a theme but I want to LOCK it where he cant change it unless I give him a password or something like that. Surely this ability has to exist! Thanks for any help!thumb.gif

Well, if its the dark corners that I'm thinking of, you'll probably make him hungry.

IMG_1722.JPG

You dirty people xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

"dark corners of reddit" why not go to darker corners?

anything that is off limits?

Free-Paper-Texture-with-Dark-Corners.jpg

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Take screen show of desktop, take the desktop screen shot and set as wallpaper.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

"dark corners of reddit" why not go to darker corners?

anything that is off limits?

Well i wanted to stay away from morbid stuff like brain scattering car accidents because both his parents are dead, his 13 year old cat died two months ago and his 11 year old dog died this morning so... but anything that is just freaking gross or some extreme sexual act is cool

Well i wanted to stay away from morbid stuff like brain scattering car accidents because both his parents are dead, his 13 year old cat died two months ago and his 11 year old dog died this morning so... but anything that is just freaking gross or some extreme sexual act is cool

alright, go ask this question elsewhere and your /b/ros can help you out. 4chan.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I think the screen melting prank to run about 5-10 minutes after startup would be more fun.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

alright, go ask this question elsewhere and your /b/ros can help you out. 4chan.

Well I already have a substantial set of pics i just need to know how to lock his wallpaper where he cant change it as stated in op

He's had all that shit happen to him and you want to fuck around with him to make him upset/angry? Some friend you are............

Oh sure, here, and here.

I think the screen melting prank to run about 5-10 minutes after startup would be more fun.

where do i get that program?