I'm looking for a Program to control the speed of my fans in my computer, i currently am using MSI Afterburner for my GPU fan and it works well.

But i want to know if there is a program that will boost Fan speed over 100% and/or be able to control the speed % while in-game with the customizable keys on my gaming mouse without minimizing the game becasue i have a overlay to monitor GPU temps while Gaming. along side the FPS overlay

Also in Afterburner i can only select core temps to display (core 0, 1, 2 ,3 ect) and Speedfan (not a overlay) shows CPU temp 35c,single cpu core temps ( Core0, 1, 2, 3 ect)  how do i get it to show in afterburner as a game overlay as actual CPU temp ( not singe core temps )

i have a Intel i7 4790

Thank you

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

You can't boost fan speed over 100%.

Also, just asking, why do you care about your temps so much during gaming, it's not gonna overheat as long as you have decent cooling and you're not overclocking.

About those fancy fan control macros, I don't think there's a way inside of MSI Afterburner or Speedfan, so you're out of luck for that one. 

That's not supposed to do that....

-SNIP-

it's not possible to run a fan past 100% via software since you will basically need to overvolt the fan and shortening it's life, possibly causing it to fail.

About those fancy fan control macros, I don't think there's a way inside of MSI Afterburner or Speedfan, so you're out of luck for that one. 

what about the CPU temp overlay, i can only select to display singe core temps when i want to display the actuall cpu temp?

i can display GPU temp, just not overall CPU temp

-Microsoft 2015

Forgot to mention i'm using the stock Cooler

-Microsoft 2015

Forgot to mention i'm using the stock Cooler

For a stock cooler at 35C on idle with a 4790 that's really good, my 4790k idles at around 40C and I have a buddy which runs hot at 50C basically.

what about the CPU temp overlay, i can only select to display singe core temps when i want to display the actuall cpu temp?

i can display GPU temp, just not overall CPU temp

Core temps are the actual CPU temp, just pick the core that runs the hottest and display just that one.

That's not supposed to do that....