[CS:GO] What SMG do you prefer out of these three?

TheExcaliber

The UMP by far. Bizon has terrible damage versus armored opponents, and pistol/armor is a very likely buy if you lose first round. The P90 is too expensive and gives you the standard kill reward, making it not worth it. The UMP is the only one worth buying. Keep in mind the only time you'll be using SMGs is if you win the pistol round.

That being said, since the most recent buff the MP9, MP7, and Mac-10 are now more viable. Particularly the MP7 is awesome. If it were any cheaper it would be nuts.

P90's compleatly broken, also a Mini M249 

Source: 1600 kills on a P90

Really good, may get you yelled at.

Bizon is amazing, a mini Negev

UMP is a UMP, a friend of mine is really good with it.

Id'e say it's personal preference but the P90 is fucking overpowered.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I have not played the game much, bu P90 because I'm skrub and I like seeing people question my sexuality in the chat

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lol P90.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

MP7= too expensive

P90=okay gun

UMP-45 is the best

Although try using Run and Gun for MP9 and MAC-10 since the new update made better accuracy. 

Silvers voting for the P90 /Kappa

Seriously though, the UMP is a one shot headshot at close range. A good aimer will take out the P90 first at short-medium range. The Bizon is horrible, its loaded with 64 rounds of Nerf Gun ammo.

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

UMP45. The damage alone is worth the price of admission.

My rank:

elo15.png

I think the P90 is the best, but taking the price of the UMP-45 into account you're most likely going to use it more and is great for it's price ;)

UMP45. The damage alone is worth the price of admission.

My rank:

elo15.png

Coming from a DMG I hold the same opinion. Although SMGs are rarely viable compared to rifles, just good for force buys.