Man charged for murdering computer

brownninja97

computer-2-JPG.jpg

Now Dell isnt loved by everyone but one man took his hatred to a new level. The computer was on its last legs, it needed a motherboard transplant but no donors were available. Tensions mounted and soon Lucas Hinch couldnt handle it.

At 6:55AM neighbors reported that Lucas lobbed his rig outside and fired 8 9mm shots into the side of the pc case. 

It appears that this time, the blue screen actually led to a sad and lonely death. 

Emergency services found no pulse on the desktop and its death was marked shortly there after.

---------------------

computer-3-JPG.jpg

Lucas is now being charged with discharging his weapon within city limits without a suitable reason.

Lucas admitted he was at fault but he didnt know that he was breaking the law.

The level of the penalty will be determined by a judge.

computer-1-JPG.jpg

http://www.9news.com/story/news/crime/2015/04/21/man-kills-computer/26131191/

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Colorado-Springs-man-cited-for-murdering-computer-6213850.php

http://www.krdo.com/news/Colorado-Springs-man-cited-for-killing-computer/32479648

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Y U MAKE CLICKBAIT HEADLINE

Just because it has a computer in it doesn't make it tech news. Moving to OT.

Not to be rude but you guys were completely fine with this sort of stuff last year.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I love this, I was laughing so hard in my head.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Not to be rude but you guys were completely fine with this sort of stuff last year.

Since this is OT, I think I can put this here as a response.

campfire-flames.gif

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

*sees clickbait title*

*clicks*

*is disappointed*

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I have that exact PC... 2gb DDR2.. 1.8ghz core 2 duo.

All he needed was an SSD and RAM upgrade >.>

Y U MAKE CLICKBAIT HEADLINE

*sees clickbait title*

*clicks*

*is disappointed*

have my past threads taught you nothing

Listen if you care.

have my past threads taught you nothing

But I was actually expecting a man to be charged with destroying some huge super computer or something. Ha

I thought for a second it said "He fired 89mm shots"

Jesus that would be scary

Now how would that go, Lucas was fed up of little jimmy calling him fat on the internet so he lobbed the rig outside dusted off the old t28 and blew his bloomin brains out

Listen if you care.

That's almost exactly how I got rid of my last PC, except I used a Mosin Nagant rifle to destroy it.

It was an HP, it had it coming.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I hope he gets THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

hey now, lets stay on topic even if its off topic so in a way its kinder on topic. Back to the point thats probably something you want to pm to the mod team

Listen if you care.

Defiantly a better read than all the grand theft auto garbage being tossed around here as news.

Nice to see the computer actually stopped some of the bullets.

If this man didn't know he was breaking the law by firing his gun in this manner, i don't think he deserves the "right" to own a gun.

RIP

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

seemed like a click bait, but it did give a few laughs.  :lol:

and yeah, I'd agree in a general discussion subforum.hehe

RIP Dell Optiplex Whenever he bought it-2015

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15