heat dissipation

Go to solution Solved by ADZ_123_!"£,

does liquid cooling rads have less heat? how big is the heat difference when using air cool.

Both dissipate the same amount of heat into your room if you had 2 cpus both creating the same heat then they would both emit the same amount of heat it's just that under water you can generally get a higher clock so the cpu gets hotter and more heat is put in your room.

does liquid cooling rads have less heat? how big is the heat difference when using air cool.

Both dissipate the same amount of heat into your room if you had 2 cpus both creating the same heat then they would both emit the same amount of heat it's just that under water you can generally get a higher clock so the cpu gets hotter and more heat is put in your room.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Not enough big difference to justify paying like 30$-50$ dollars more for liquid cooler.

But if you dont care about spending money, dual fan radiator is what is going to move away heat from cpu the fastest.

any tips how to lower heat coming from my unit, its summer around here in my country. heat coming out of the pc makes the whole room hotter.

any tips how to lower heat coming from my unit, its summer around here in my country. heat coming out of the pc makes the whole room hotter.

The only way you are going to get less heat in your room is by lowering your clock speeds on gpu and cpu.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Disable turbo and downvolt.

Also if you have crappy PSU, it can dump like 80 watts of energy worth in air.