Noctua and there colour schemes.

As we know Noctua make some of the best air coolers in the market but I have been thinking, there colour scheme beige do you think that this makes there product less popular to people wanting to buy a air cooler. To me it seems like a very stupid business decision on be half of Noctua.

So might question is do you think that you would buy a Noctua air cooler if it they had a different colour scheme or do you not care for system colour matching.

:)

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

To me it seems like a very stupid business decision on be half of Noctua.

It may seem like a silly decision in hindsight now that they're popular, but the entire reason they're a large brand is because of those colors. Trust me, if their fans had been plain black no one would have heard of them and they would be MUCH worse off as a business right now.

To be honest, i think it was a slightly clever marketing strategy making them unique and not a 'stupid business decision' at all. The Noctua colours make them different to any other manufacturer, which is what got them noticed. 

Personally, i quite like the look of their fans. 

It may seem like a silly decision in hindsight now that they're popular, but the entire reason they're a large brand is because of those colors. Trust me, if their fans had been plain black no one would have heard of them and they would be MUCH worse off as a business right now.

Its funny because its different enough that it sets them apart, but not enough to hurt sales

I said that I probably wouldn't buy them if they weren't beige, because I wouldn't think that they were any different. It's not quite as easy comparing fans as it is GPU's because they are much simpler. It's similar to buying a toaster - Pretty much any toaster I get is going to do its job, even if one toaster has slightly better specs.

If they weren't beige, I wouldn't know how good they are, and I would just buy something else.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Color schemes matter when you have windowed case. No window, no problems with colors. I always go for performance first. If I would have gone for dual tower, it would have probably been Phanteks.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

As we know Noctua make some of the best air coolers in the market but I have been thinking, there colour scheme beige do you think that this makes there product less popular to people wanting to buy a air cooler. To me it seems like a very stupid business decision on be half of Noctua.

So might question is do you think that you would buy a Noctua air cooler if it they had a different colour scheme or do you not care for system colour matching.

:)

Well for me its puts me off. I wanted some Noctua fans for my build but no matter how good they are imo they look awful so not willing to compromise.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Actually I really want some of those fans in my case now. So much better than the stock corsair ones.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I probably wouldn't be getting Noctuas if not for their brown/beige color--many people have grown to like it.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I probably wouldn't be getting Noctuas if not for their brown/beige color--many people have grown to like it.

this, Its a acquired taste that sets them apart, I know its stupid but it automatically feels more professional than just black fans/led fans. I Just bought a PC with 3 noctuas in it, and I never imagined spending more on fans then literally any other component, but now I want to splurge to get the nicer noctua fans. 

and now I feel its a shame to get these fans and not have a window to show them off

I wouldn't ever buy a beige fan...I waited for their black version.