Does people still appreciate real music like what "Oasis" makes ?

Gigamegabyte

or people just like to listen to pop shit ? 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Pop has changed dramatically every generation.  Oasis was pop back then.  Stop the hatin.  Hate current pop though.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

If majority did, why aren't they still played on the radio? (see: no, most people don't.)

Also: "real music" is a fairly subjective way to put it.

people just like to listen to pop shit definitely people still like to listen to tylor swift justin biber and oned

but for get good band like imaginedrag linkinpark skillet many more

People do, just not Oasis because they were never decent.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Pop has changed dramatically every generation.  Oasis was pop back then.  Stop the hatin.  Hate current pop though.

Genre is being fuck up now a days hmmm they werent pop tho they were called alternative music like Red Hot chili peppers 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

1. all music is 'real' music

2. not all pop is shit

3. everyone is entitled to their own opinion

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Arguably, Oasis is pop music. 

And ´real music´ is a very subjective term. Most sounds can be considered music. I could even make a pretty good case, that Merzbow is music. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I normally listen to nirvana and tool but the new pop/rap is so shit 

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

There are many reasons they listen to pop 'shit' is because its peer pressure, its all around them and the fact that its just easier to access. If people really have an interest in music then they'll go looking for the music they want to listen to not whats just thrown at them in this weeks top ten

Been playing on a laptop for 6 years, I play Dota 2 with 10fps. Some might say this is impossible, I say its just annoying

If majority did, why aren't they still played on the radio? (see: no, most people don't.)

Also: "real music" is a fairly subjective way to put it.

If you are 20 + of age you would understand because way back in the 90's there were like a ton of music genre but now all people hates the music if its not mainstream. Does making music on a computer a real music ? or just a illusion ? 

No such thing as "real music" - music is totally subjective, what some consider good, others consider bad, 

Yesterdays pop music is todays "oldies" , can you imagine in 30 years, we will hear a Justin Beiber song and it will remind us of our Youth, everybody hates the next generation of music, thats how it works

I mostly listen to none mainstream hip hop, some of the "chart" stuff is literally ear cancer, but that is just my opinion

"pop" is a very diverse genre, and some of it is good, some of it is bad, Just like all genres! There are plenty of metal bands i like, some I hate, hip hop artists I adore, some I despise,  - there is no rules, each band should be judged on their subjective enjoyment by the listener

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you are 20 + of age you would understand because way back in the 90's there were like a ton of music genre but now all people hates the music if its not mainstream. Does making music on a computer a real music ? or just a illusion ? 

I don't need to be 20 to now understand that it's subjective.

1. all music is 'real' music

2. not all pop is shit

3. everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Never thought of that thank you ! 

No such thing as "real music" - music is totally subjective, what some consider good, others consider bad, 

Yesterdays pop music is todays "oldies" , can you imagine in 30 years, we will hear a Justin Beiber song and it will remind us of our Youth, everybody hates the next generation of music, thats how it works

I mostly listen to none mainstream hip hop, some of the "chart" stuff is literally ear cancer, but that is just my opinion

"pop" is a very diverse genre, and some of it is good, some of it is bad, Just like all genres! There are plenty of metal bands i like, some I hate, hip hop artists I adore, some I despise,  - there is no rules, each band should be judged on their subjective enjoyment by the listener

Nice opinion there. You changed the way i look at life now 

Never thought of that thank you ! 

What kind of music does Oasis make?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Nice opinion there. You changed the way i look at life now 

Well I mean look at video games, or cars, or anything else - not everyone likes the same thing, for everyone that plays and adores call of duty there are people telling them its dumb and rubbish, for everyone that loves RPGs, there is somebody who thinks they are boring

For everyone that likes muscle cars, there is somebody buying a tiny little city car - we cant all like want want the same things in life

if anything, be happy there is SO MUCH MUSIC around - its everywhere, everyone has access to it these days, and anybody can make it, heck I can make entire music tracks on my iphone with a few taps! crazy!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I normally listen to nirvana and tool but the new pop/rap is so shit 

I play Nirvana everyday since i was a teenager at that generation hahaha  :lol:

For example, dubstep is hardly mainstream... All new indie stuff isn't really mainstream, yet it's quite popular... Not sure why you think people hated non-mainstream stuff...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I'm sorry, did you want me to say what I think or what you want to hear?

That is a purely subjective question. 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Technically its "Britpop". But I guess they may describe themselves and "Rock".

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Alternative music mate 

For example, dubstep is hardly mainstream... All new indie stuff isn't really mainstream, yet it's quite popular... Not sure why you think people hated non-mainstream stuff...

Because i never knew that indie stuff was popular sorry about that.

Metal is the only music needed. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"