Which Windows phone should i get ?

Gigamegabyte

My budget would be 200$ 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

http://www.gsmarena.com/microsoft_lumia_640_lte-7055.php

If you want a great camera go for lumia 1020, you may just find one in 200$ price range(probably used). Do not get HTC. Nokia or Microsoft have the best software support HTC's software for WP is non existant to minimum, the same goes for other non Nokia/MS brands...they just dont care about developing apps fot their Windows Phones

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

http://www.gsmarena.com/microsoft_lumia_640_lte-7055.php

If you want a great camera go for lumia 1020, you may just find one in 200$ price range(probably used). Do not get HTC. Nokia or Microsoft have the best software support HTC's software for WP is non existant to minimum, the same goes for other non Nokia/MS brands...they just dont care about developing apps fot their Windows Phones

I could add more on my budget now. I only use it for instagram and clash of clans mainly but I would consider buying Lumia phones can you recommend one ?

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Well Lumia 640 is a great preformer at a very low price of about 200€. If you wish something more perhaps the 830 would be to your liking (affordable flagship they call it) but it costs about 350€ I think. The 720 is kind of a Selfie phone (that is how they market it), than if you wish a large screen you have the affordable option Lumia 1320(6in screen, I think it s about 250-350€), or it's more powerful brother(much more expensive) 1520 that shares the throne of Windows Phones with 930. The more affordable ones are also the 520, 535,... but I recommend you take either the 640 or 830 or the 720 if you are the type that takes a lot of selfies since that phone has the best camera for that.

The 1020 though if you take a lot of pics for instigram and want them to look amazing has the best camera of any android, WP or iPhone. It does have a bit dated HW but it is good enough for everything you said you re doing

Edited by TristanK

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Get a 640 or 730/735 or 830. They are the same on the hardware level, however, the 830 has a much better camera and a few other "features". The 640 is the best price/performance, it's like the Moto G of WP with a really good camera, unlike the Moto G. Also, don't be confused, WP with a quad core and 1GB RAM works flawlessly, it's very well optimized. :)
Take this from an ex Lumia 920 owner. It's still the best phone I've had. I went back to Android 5 months ago and I'm getting rid of my phone next week, I've already ordered the 730, heading back to Lumia for a ton of reasons. The only reasons I went for the 730 instead of the 640 is the OLED display, slightly smaller size and Carl Zeiss lens camera with f1.9. :)

Get a 640 or 730/735 or 830. They are the same on the hardware level, however, the 830 has a much better camera and a few other "features". The 640 is the best price/performance, it's like the Moto G of WP with a really good camera, unlike the Moto G. Also, don't be confused, WP with a quad core and 1GB RAM works flawlessly, it's very well optimized. :)

Take this from an ex Lumia 920 owner. It's still the best phone I've had. I went back to Android 5 months ago and I'm getting rid of my phone next week, I've already ordered the 730, heading back to Lumia for a ton of reasons. The only reasons I went for the 730 instead of the 640 is the OLED display, slightly smaller size and Carl Zeiss lens camera with f1.9. :)

alright would be considering those 

Yes Get either the 730/735 if you prefer oled screen and the fancier Carl-Zeiss optic camera or the 640 which has pretty much the same specs as the more expensive 830 but minus the better Pureview camera. I'm still rocking on the old Lumia 925 upgraded to the latest Denim firmware.

I have a Lumia 635 as a backup smart phone, and for only 50 bucks it is a great deal for a tight budget

I'm a heavy windows phone user and honestly I wouldn't get any right now. With windows 10 right around the corner new Microsoft phones are going to be announced. the increase of performance with these new phones should be really good. If you want one now though, I have the Lumia Icon and I love it, and I also have the HTC 8x. I think Lumia's are by far better than any other brand. Just remember that the 5xx, 6xx, 7xx, and so on are their performance. The higher the better (typically).