is sennheiser g4me zero any good?

Zanderb19

My old headphone is broken now I want a sennheiser but I live next to train track so I want closed headphones. Would sennheiser g4me zero be the best one?

Also I read I need amp I dont have that but I have soundcard asus xonar xD. Is that good enough or will it sound bad? Also if I need amp please give suggestion <100 euro

Also I will only use it for games (mostly RPG and like gta 5 or witcher 3, not countr strike)

what mobo do you have?

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Scenario 1:

- you get the headphone

- you get the amp

- turned out you don't need an amp, then it's a redundant purchase

Scenario 2:

- you get the headphone

- you tried plugging on the onboard, turned out it's not loud enough => needs an amp

- it's not too late to order an amp afterward

You be the judge, which scenario is more preferable....

if you don't need a mic it's worth to look at headphones instead of a headset, often you'll have a bit better product for the money

although the g4me zero is a nice headset and like creatip said buy the amp afterwards.

what mobo do you have, most gaming motherboards have a built in amp

another option is the hyperx cloud (there's one with an included sound card)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

I believe game zero is $160? It's sennheiser, so it'll decent at least

My motherbord is asus z77 but It has bad audio which is why i had bought asus xonar sound card. I think it sound great but I read with these headphone you might need good amp.

I bough the g4me zero because I think it look nice and I hear sennheiser is the best and if I need amp I will get that probably

My motherbord is asus z77 but It has bad audio which is why i had bought asus xonar sound card. I think it sound great but I read with these headphone you might need good amp.

I bough the g4me zero because I think it look nice and I hear sennheiser is the best and if I need amp I will get that probably

I'm not aware of any headphone that needs a bad amp.