Looking For A New Desk

KickinGravy

So I am looking for a new desk for my PC, but I only have 60 inches for the width of the desk and maybe 30 of depth in the space of my room (I have a really small room)

Idealy I would like to be able to have at least two motioners on my desk as well as the tower itself with room for my keyboard and mouse (maybe enough space for a medium size mouse pad area for my mouse)

So far I am having trouble finding a desk that fits my requirements

If anyone has any ideas as to what kind of options I have I would be greatful.     

Go to your local IKEA... buy large bench top you like and also the size you want, then go buy a bench legs. Go home install legs and your done.

Magical Pineapples

use a monitor arm more space my friend

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

-snip-

You can take a look at this thread for some ideas:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/63380-the-easy-option-for-a-computer-desk/

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Go to your local IKEA... buy large bench top you like and also the size you want, then go buy a bench legs and your done. Go home install legs and your done.

i have those they are awesome

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

i have those they are awesome

Yea.. some of the benchtop are sexy. And the legs allow alot of room for your legs but you can see your cables but who goes down there anyways. 

Magical Pineapples

Well I am no wear near an Ikea store so I would have to order online, the table top does look cool

If you got the $$$

Vert desk ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

-snip-

You can get a lot of different cable routing stuff though, so it looks pretty much empty back there. But people don't really care much about that really lol. So its whatever. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.