Hi first topic

Go to solution Solved by Zeathh,

Hi so i bought gta 5 but my computer is to bad, so can you make  a set on amazon like chassis and grafic card and a power supply! it would be great but it cant coost more then 300 GPB and whit the chassi i realy want to look into it like if its closed so i can se in like a window!

Hi, welcome to the forums.  Your clown image is scaring me.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

Welcome! What are your specs?

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

VcnCL8C.gif

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Hi, welcome to the forums.  Your clown image is scaring me.

Boy, I bet you would hate Payday 2....

post-85188-0-74212800-1429596278_thumb.j

How much is your budget?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Indeed I would.  I am not a fan of clowns, never have been.

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

Indeed I would. I am not a fan of clowns, never have been.

Where do you live? I now find it worth it to spend stupid amounts of money to show up at your house with a clown suit, mask, and a butcher knife.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Madison, Wi. USA.  You would really not want to do that though, I can guarantee it would not end well for you :)

Madison, Wi. USA. You would really not want to do that though, I can guarantee it would not end well for you :)

Lol. OK. OK.

I'll have to save my john Wayne gacy outfit for someone else then.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Hi so i bought gta 5 but my computer is to bad, so can you make a set on amazon like chassis and grafic card and a power supply! it would be great but it cant coost more then 300 GPB and whit the chassi i realy want to look into it like if its closed so i can se in like a window!

What components do you need to buy? And what components are currently in your PC?

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Okey guys the budget is 300 usd and i need a chassis and power supply and grafic card! please tell em 

What you are failing to comprehend is that the posters are asking for your current setup so they can have a baseline to work with. Post your current specs first.

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man