Corsair k95 Cherry mx red switch quit working o.O

Hi

Has anybody ever experienced a cherry mx red switch randomly die? my number 1 is dead, so I can't do exlamation marks either... I can still get the number from the numpad.

Should I try to change the switch? Is my keyboard just retarded from now on? Could it be just junk in some connection? Help me if you can! :D and holy shit, it just randomly worked \o/ So its not totally dead. Still only about 1/1000 clicks work.

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

Hi

Has anybody ever experienced a cherry mx red switch randomly die? my number 1 is dead, so I can't do exlamation marks either... I can still get the number from the numpad.

Should I try to change the switch? Is my keyboard just retarded from now on? Could it be just junk in some connection? Help me if you can! :D and holy shit, it just randomly worked \o/ So its not totally dead. Still only about 1/1000 clicks work.

can you rma? It does happen/will with enough time.

I guess I could do that... Although this particular piece of typing technology has once been soaked in soda... I cleaned it well, no stickyness or anything. You can't even tell tell, but it might be a problem if I decide to RMA it..?

can you rma? It does happen/will with enough time.

I believe Corsair's keyboards have a 2 year warranty, so you could probably just RMA it! :D

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

You can probably RMA it, Corsair's pretty cool. IMO, the soda spill didn't do anything to it, Corsair seals their stuff pretty well.