A noob looking to buy a DSLR

Hello, I'm looking into buying a low to midrange DSLR

Here's what I need

*Lens has to be included

*Good video quality (Getting into YouTube)

*Good macro capabilities

*Easy-ish to use

Please post your opinions!

Thanks

- Robbivip

budget?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Canon 600D/t3i with a 50mm.

wrong person

my 550D with the 18-55 IS STM Lens will want to speak to you  <_<

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

wrong person

my 550D with the 18-55 IS STM Lens will want to speak to you  <_<

Whoops xD

But yeah a 18-55 isn't bad but for filming a 50mm is really nice.

I would try and look in the "Hipster thought photograhy was their passion but hasnt touched camera in months and needs to sell it to pay for a record player becuase its the 4th record store day they've bought records at, but still have no way to play them" used market

snip

you should really follow your posts and the recommended camera always varies from budget to budget

If you have a high enough budget the 70d would be a good choice with the flip touch screen great for recording yourself.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

• 3 weeks later...

whats the budget. cause if there isn't any, get the canon 7d mk ii kit  :lol:

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

d7200 or 7dmk2?

Having just bought a d7200 I cant recommend it for a noob. this is my second DSLR and im having to go though my manal, even Nikon considers it in their semi professional tier. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

whats the budget. cause if there isn't any, get the canon 7d mk ii kit  :lol:

wouldn't say the 7D mk2, it isn't really a midrange DSLR, high end ASPC is a better name for it, hell if canon slaps a FF sensor in it then it could even be a not so bad 5Dmk4.

@OP, i would go for a 600D with a 18-55mm lens and a 50mm lens, the 50mm when shooting single focal point and the 18-55 when you need a little more space or a wider view

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Having just bought a d7200 I cant recommend it for a noob. this is my second DSLR and im having to go though my manal, even Nikon considers it in their semi professional tier. 

I personally don't think the camera is defining it from keeping away from new photographers, but more like the basics of how to capture a frame right is.

I do hate to bring back a thread that has been inactive for about 7 days, but I think if you can afford it either a T6i or a T6s with a Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM "Art".

Of course if you can't afford the 760D/T6s or 750D/T6i but a T5i or T3i with that Sigma lens does fit into your budget then by all means do it. Because honestly I'd personally start off with a 70D and Sigma 18-35mm combo, but that's just me. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization