Durable Earbuds under $100

Arclight

I use my headphones and earbuds on a very regular basis (a few hours a day). I often feed them through my shirt kind of like I am wearing a wire for the police.This results in me killing earbuds regularly by having on side or the other stop transmitting. I also end up losing the little tips on them as well.

If you could let me know what models of earbuds can take a lot of active use since I literally live a lot of my life wired up. I am tired of buying earbuds every 6 months.

Sound quality and everything isn't really important to me since I have other headphone that have great quality of sound. Nothing over $100 please.

In your budget the Shure se215 they are very durable and got replaceable cables.

However if you can scratch your budget in extra 20$ you can get the rha ma750 which are in my opinion sound slightly better and are better built.

I use these, I lost the foam pads and I for me they fit better when I have the right and left switched but they sound great for $20 (when I purchased them on amazon)  http://en-us.sennheiser.com/earphones-headphones-stereo-mx-365, here is the page for amazon with the different colors http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sennheiser+mx+365

Shure 215 gets my recommendation. It is really durable. The cable is detachable and the strain relief is really robust and solid. Personally have been using it for over a year now almost everyday for jogging,walking and even during sleeping. 

Depends on what you're looking for, do you prefer closed or open earphones? And what kind of music do you listen to?

IM50 are crazy durable

Amazon reviews disagree. A few report failure after a few months, one says his were fakes, however.

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on using them from primarily listening to talk radio, podcasts, audio books,etc. I do listen to music but not that often in comparison.

Pick a sound signature that you think (or know) that you would enjoy, and pick one from the price range that fits your budget:

http://theheadphonelist.com/earphone-buyers-guide/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

Shure se215 or equivalent westone. Those rha earbuds that were recommended seem to be some very durable iems. (My old rowing coach had a pair for about 3 years, and he used them every day for lifting weights, and they took some pretty serious abuse while still working perfectly today.)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I use skullcandy earbuds and they get the job done while providing clear highs but also "deep" bass...I use quotations around deep because of the fact that the earbuds provide the best bass they can but don't pull off the job of an actual subwoofer