$90 to $100 1080p Moniter

AzureKite

So I'm looking to upgrade my old Emachines E19T6W and finally enter the wonderful world of 1080p gaming. So far the choices I'm in between is AOC I2269VW-B 22" Ultra-Slim IPS LED Monitor with Ultra-Narrow Bezel (5ms) and Vizta V22Lmha1 21.5-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor which one would serve me better? If you have any other suggestions I'd love them! I'm located in US and max budget of $100

The World R:Craft - Where Dot Hack Meets Minecraft
More Info at http://forums.cyberconnects2.com/index.php#the-world-r-craft.24

I guess I'd go for the first one, but I don't know about the characteristics of either.

Sig under construction.

I would say the AOC one, but if you're willing to scrape together another $20 you can get this IPS monitor http://www.amazon.com/AOC-i2267fw-22-Inch-Frameless-Monitor/dp/B00CLZ047Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1429481774&sr=1-2&keywords=aoc+ips+monitor

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

AOC>what ever the heck a Vizta is

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Look into some used ones? Between the two you mentioned, the AOC looks to be better.