Random PC crashes

AlxLazar
Hello,

I have recently built a new PC (6 months ago), and I am having some issues with random crashes. The screen usually goes black (sometimes brown), everything crashes, and I need to hard reset (usually 2 times before the system boots up again). Other times, the monitor just shows the "No signal" message (this is not that frequent). This is happening while in games (while in a menu, or while loading a checkpoint/savegame), or immediately after quitting a game to desktop. The sound is still running, but everything else is crashed (no keyboard input is working). Some examples are: while resetting a mission in Far Cry 3 (on the loading screen), immediately after quitting some games (not all of them, and not every time), while loading a saved game or while loading a new area in The Witcher, and sometimes while in a menu in The Witcher. This never happens during the actual intensive gaming time. I have ruled out temperature issues, and memory issue (I did run both MemTest 86+ and the memory diagnostic tool from Windows, and no errors were found). I did also run a 30 min FurMark test, and a 15 min RealBench Stress Test, both running successfully. The crashes happen randomly (sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after 10 minutes). I am running everything as stock (no overclocks). Video card drivers are up to date.

PC specs are:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4771

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z87

Video card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 OC DirectCU II (4GB version)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP Black 16GB

Power supply: bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W

Hard Drives: 1xSamsung 840 Pro 265GB (OS)

1xWD Black 2TB 

CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

Could you please help?

Thank you in advance!

what is the error log?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I see a warning in the event viewer that appears around the time of every crash, but also at other times, when the system is running fine.

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&2.

Event ID: 219

Other than that, there is a critical and an error event, which are there from when I manually reboot.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event ID: 41

The previous system shutdown at xx:xx:xx on ‎xx/‎xx/‎xxxx was unexpected.

Event ID: 6008

are you able to borrow a PSU from your buddy and test the system?

also test the GPU on another system to see if the GPU is the problem

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I will try to run the games that cause issues with another graphics card first (just because it is easier for me to borrow a graphics card than a PSU). If nothing changes, I will then try to get another PSU. I will post the results here.

Thank you!