New Headphones

Theral

So I am really getting annoyed of using the really old senneheisers I have as the jack is bent and is messed up meaning only 1 speaker works and you have to wiggle it in the exact position to get audio and it is really annoying as I keep rolling over the wire with my chair and the headset keeps falling as I forget about it when walking across the room.

I would really like a wireless headset as I believe this would resolve all my problems but have no idea what to get.

I would prefer one with:

Good build quailty as it might fall off my head alot etc

Is comfty

Between £0-£30 if thats not possible maybe £40 max

I dont really mind the audio quailty THAT much just as long as it's not terrible and works easily. If there really are no good wireless headsets do you know any wired headsets with a short cable that are good as I might be able to plug it into my monitor in front of me (wouldn't be able to run it over)

I would use it mostly in my pc but it would be cool if it could us it on my Ipod as well.

Thankyou for your time reading and any advice would be useful

Take a look at the ath m20 and up models

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

How about getting something with replaceable cable? Superlux HD681 EVO is in your price range and comes 3m and 1m cables and you can always buy more if those break. They also include velour earpads which are more comfortable than the pre-equipped pleather earpads. All this and amazing sound quality too!