Can I use a foot pump to clean my PC?

SIGSEGV

Like, one of the ones that you use to pump up inflatables? Will they cause any damage or should they be fine to use?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I wouldn't think it would have enough air pressure to actually work. Then again, the dust in our house is the sticky kind because of cigarette smoke.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Air is air, for cleaning your pc it's all the same. 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Yup, been there, done that. Works like a charm. Plus, a little exercise won't kill anybody.

I am sorry for my english.

as long as you hold the fans and dont let them spin out of control o would say that would be fine as you are not applying moisture or anything that could potentially shorten your circuit

as long as you hold the fans and dont let them spin out of control o would say that would be fine as you are not applying moisture or anything that could potentially shorten your circuit

:lol:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

:lol:

to have a slight think about it... I do not know the static properties of dust (as it is mainly made up of dead skill and anything that lies around in your house and I probably should do research on it) it might be a good idea to further protect yourself from static by unpluging the PC all together from the wall and than cleaning the PC with a hoover, after doing so hold the PC case (if its metal if not hold the PSU) and touch something that is grounded like a radiator or something like that. It would also be a idea to than do the same while touching the GPU heat sinks and the CPU heat sinks but that is just being picky at this poing. You know, you can never be too safe.  :ph34r: Hide from static forces and strike the at will... bad reference lol

cleaning the PC with a hoover,

No... Just no

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

you'd get more air pressure sticking a straw in your mouth and blowing lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

No... Just no

well if you say no, than please elaborate. It is rather counter productive to state an opinio without facts

I've been using this for a long time. No can of compressed air comes close to the pressure this puts out. Its just a 10 dollar air mattress pump with an empty bic pen sealed into the end, and then covered with electrical tape. 

In short: yes, any hand pump with the right size nozzle will work fine. (and yes, that dirty carpet is near a door where dirty shoes stomp on it)

gallery_62868_1880_5407.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR